Vegeta

Executive Member
/looks down at Desire in right hand...
/sigh
/looks at HTC Sensation
/Gets a Sensation in pants... :eek:

xrapidx

Honorary Master
...and in other news "HTC Sense website still doesn't work" and "South Africans still waiting for 2.2.1 update"

mcryan

Expert Member
Looks amazing. And my contract and the release of this phone will probably coincide perfectly! Now I only need to decide between this and the Galaxy S II. Decisions, decisions.

HawkiesZA

Excellent news. Maybe this will be the phone I get when I upgrade later this year :-D

synack

Would be nice if Cell C got a hold of this, useless to get it on a network where you don't get data bundled (looking at you MTN, Vodacom).

rogerwe

The K@K thing is that the 6 month old HTC Desire HD is already redundant. HTC Sense 3.0 will only run on the new dual core phones.

So does this mean no more HTC Sense updates for "old" phones?

Elimentals

Honorary Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!
Anyone want a 1 month old DHD?

Only kidding, I have not met any app that I can not run and with the 2.3 update looming I'll be set for the next year easy.
Also that screen looks odd I know its 4.3 but its longer & slimmer than DHD.

Carbon_Fibre

Expert Member
Looks amazing. And my contract and the release of this phone will probably coincide perfectly! Now I only need to decide between this and the Galaxy S II. Decisions, decisions.
+1.

If Cell C has a good special (similar to the current Galaxy special), I'll take it right now.

n00berizer

Will wait to see if the bootloader is not encrypted. Prefer Cyanogen over Sense

dabbler

Expert Member
I am very happy with my SGS. I think. 3 months back it WAS the latest and greatest.

:crying:

Murphy's law (?): When you have recently bought a 'latest and greatest' cellphone, 3 months later there will be a better one.

TBlaar

So how is this different from the Desire HD, and then does this compare to the 3D Evo?

I have the Desire, can upgrade in 364 days :sick: