HUAWEI B618 LTE-A router discussion thread.

8ta Network Optimist

what website is this in the pic ?
Has anyone found an easier way to configure the dns manually . My b618 router updated software and it is near impossible to find the line in the console to show dns. Does Anyone have a dns tool I can use to set it in the b618 router? Thank

Crimson & Blue

Honorary Master
Has anyone found an easier way to configure the dns manually . My b618 router updated software and it is near impossible to find the line in the console to show dns. Does Anyone have a dns tool I can use to set it in the b618 router? Thank
There were two places to try. Did you try both?

8ta Network Optimist

There were two places to try. Did you try both?
Ok sorted, figured out how to filter for dhcp then use the drop down arrows to quickly click through till I find the dhcp=dns … Could we ask someone here to make a short 30 sec video on how to find and change the wording to “inline” . Many would not even know how to bring up the console window. Many thanks.

Crimson & Blue

Honorary Master
Ok sorted, figured out how to filter for dhcp then use the drop down arrows to quickly click through till I find the dhcp=dns … Could we ask someone here to make a short 30 sec video on how to find and change the wording to “inline” . Many would not even know how to bring up the console window. Many thanks.
I'll do it later today if I have a gap