Huawei Black Friday Sale - Up to 90% off

eg2505

Honorary Master
this,
BF this year is certainly a bust,
but unsurprising really considering the covidpocalypse

Christmas is probably going to be bleak this year as well.
people used/forced to take leave, retrenchments ect ect.

R13...

Honorary Master
Stock on this offer will be limited and it is expected to sell out quickly.
They'll probably only have one or two of those.

More realistically hoping to pick up the old GT watch at 1999 though.

Reactions: Yuu

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
"Customers who act quickly after the sale begins can get a Huawei P40 Pro+, Watch GT 2 Pro, and MateBook D14 – all for only R4,999. Stock on this offer will be limited and it is expected to sell out quickly."

What's the catch, beside only one bundle in stock?

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
When you see Huawei products being sold in the forum classifieds, you know who managed to get the deal

Raphael123

Expert Member
You would think that with lower sales and no play store we could see an actual Black Friday discount.

Totempole

Expert Member
Are there any iPhones being sold at these prices? They don't have the Play Store either.

The Apple App store is still miles ahead of the Huawei App store though.

I wonder if Biden would consider lifting some of these bans imposed by Trump. We may see GMS based Huawei phones again.

R13...

Honorary Master
Customers who act quickly after the sale begins can get a Huawei P40 Pro+, Watch GT 2 Pro, and MateBook D14 – all for only R4,999

As if the odds weren’t bad enough, MyBB had to go and tell everybody
Didn't need mybb. The offer is all over social media, I first dismissed it for fake news when it appeared on various WhatsApp. So, you can imagine, their site won't load for the first full day of that deal.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
if we are lucky enough to get it, and you do the online purchase, how do you get your goods?

Flywheel

Honorary Master
I have to get a Huawei phone purely for recording calls. Android seems to think that they are the speech police nowadays.

JacquesSteffen

My daily driver is a 2018 Honor 8x. I have yet to see Huawei launch a new device with similar specs for the same price. They have decided to concentrate all their efforts on the top of the range devices, leaving entry level devices with stupid specs at ridiculous prices. These guys probably don't realize the impact of Covid19 on customers' pockets. Bye-bye Huawei.
11 yr loyal supporter.