Huawei caught faking photos again, this time for the upcoming P30 Pro

Dolby

Honorary Master
I had an iPod, two iPads and an Apple TV - I am not and was never an Apple fan though :/

I'd be able to pull up and find every negative about the device I could. But it allowed me to say things like 'Why not go back to our last discussion and see what tablet I said I was using'

Dave

Honorary Master
I had an iPod, two iPads and an Apple TV - I am not and was never an Apple fan though :/

I'd be able to pull up and find every negative about the device I could. But it allowed me to say things like 'Why not go back to our last discussion and see what tablet I said I was using'
I’m not calling you an Apple hater, am I?

Daruk

Honorary Master
Where did they say they took the photos with the P30, or any Huawei phone for that matter? One could easily see those photo's were definitely not taken by any cellphone, I thought it was just more to advertise they have some sort of zoom coming... or did one of those advertisements actually say "Taken with P30 Pro" ?

I don't like Huawei phones that much at all (I don't like my Mate 20 Pro, so will not like anything they make) but one can't say they tried to fool people here unless they said it was taken with a Huawei phone?
I have to agree. Why the hoo ha? Everyone uses stock images for marketing... where did they say 'hey, check out the image quality from our new phone x'?