Huawei P30 and P30 Pro

Sup3rc

Hi
I just want to know. Are all the P30 Pro's 256Gb storage. I want to take a contract at Telkom, but it does not show on the website if it's also 256Gb. I see they have a P30 pro + a free P smart for R749 on the freeme 2Gb.
Thanks

Sinbad

Honorary Master

Park@82

Honorary Master
Hi
I just want to know. Are all the P30 Pro's 256Gb storage. I want to take a contract at Telkom, but it does not show on the website if it's also 256Gb. I see they have a P30 pro + a free P smart for R749 on the freeme 2Gb.
Thanks
The one from Telkom is 8GB RAM / 256GB Storage.

Park@82

Honorary Master
I joined the P30 Pro club this week (Telkom deal).

Had the Clearplex screen protector installed at MTN and its great (R300).

Need to get a decent cover/case. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

Tzitzi

How do you set up your 2nd SIM card on Huawei P30?

Cannot find the "Dual SIM settings" under "Settings" > "Wireless & networks"

Tzitzi

Thanks. The problem is that my phone does not have the option "Dual SIM settings" at all!!!

This the 3rd setting that I have found so far that is missing on my software's phone!!! Maybe its time to take my phone back....!!!

Jase

Executive Member
Hmmm, do you have the latest EMUI updates (I'm just guessing here). Otherwise take it back and get the 'pros' to look at it.

Do provide us with feedback once you have it sorted.

Aharon

Executive Member
Thanks. The problem is that my phone does not have the option "Dual SIM settings" at all!!!

This the 3rd setting that I have found so far that is missing on my software's phone!!! Maybe its time to take my phone back....!!!
What is your phone model number.

Park@82

Honorary Master

Mtn and Vodacom doesn't sell dual aim phones.

Dave

Honorary Master

Easiest way to check is to dial *#06# and see if there is one or two IMEI numbers showing.