Huawei P30 Pro Initial Impressions & Reviews

weelzSA

Expert Member
Anyone know where to get a screen protector? Takealot have but takes 7 days.

Also is there anything I need to change (settings wise) to make the camera work to its fullest potential.

As mentioned coming from iPhone where there weren't any settings or do I just stick to "auto" and AI?

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Android Central
The Huawei P30 Pro's battery life and SuperCharge feature will change your life

The Huawei P30 Pro is the first phone I've used that has relieved me of nearly all concerns surrounding battery life. With so much attention being focused on the P30 Pro's impressive camera performance, I don't think enough time and words have been spent and written talking about its battery life and charging speed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say those aspects might actually be the phone's best features, because the camera hasn't had such a dramatic positive effect on my day-to-day routine.

It all comes down to the hardware, a massive 4200mAh battery working in beautiful harmony with the included 40W Huawei SuperCharge wall charger to achieve astounding charging speeds. But instead of talking about those numbers, I'd rather talk about the personal impact of not having to worry about your phone's battery life, and the time and headspace that's freed up when a phone performs this well.
https://www.androidcentral.com/how-...fb_link&utm_content=74643&utm_campaign=social

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Anyone know where to get a screen protector? Takealot have but takes 7 days.

Also is there anything I need to change (settings wise) to make the camera work to its fullest potential.

As mentioned coming from iPhone where there weren't any settings or do I just stick to "auto" and AI?
I got a protection pro thing from the Vodacom shop for 300 bucks. It's a custom cut film, seems to work nicely. Fingerprint still works, most important