Huawei P30 vs Galaxy A80 - Specifications and pricing

Thor

Honorary Master
Samsung will beat Huawei in quality and overall performance every day, but Samsung costs money, SA consumers do not have money, so Huawei will dominate the South African market, but not because they are better, simply because they are cheap and the SA consumer lacks buying power.

Fox1

Expert Member
Samsung will beat Huawei in quality and overall performance every day, but Samsung costs money, SA consumers do not have money, so Huawei will dominate the South African market, but not because they are better, simply because they are cheap and the SA consumer lacks buying power.
The Samsung in the article has a far inferior SoC compared to the P30.

Totempole

Expert Member
The Samsung in the article has a far inferior SoC compared to the P30.
Very true, that was the first thing I noticed as well. It's still more than adequate though.

Huawei wins hands down in terms of having less bloatware though.

Time will tell as to whether the Samsung's camera is actually superior in real world situations. I doubt it.

Fox1

Expert Member
Very true, that was the first thing I noticed as well. It's still more than adequate though.

Huawei wins hands down in terms of having less bloatware though.

Time will tell as to whether the Samsung's camera is actually superior in real world situations. I doubt it.
That CPU on the Huawei is what makes the Leica cameras night mode so powerful. And with Huawei you are a guaranteed future Android updates.

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using MyBroadband mobile app

Dolby

Honorary Master
Samsung will beat Huawei in quality and overall performance every day
Where do you come up with this stuff?

You're on an IT forum and a long standing member ... the least I'd expect is maybe you starting watching videos / reviews etc and research a bit

You get it so wrong, so often ...