Huffington Post SA editor to take on fake news Twitter trolls

Thor

Honorary Master
Been following this the whole weekend there is definitely something behind this.

More to the story it seems like it's a connection campaign.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Links to the fake news from Huffington?
It's not "fake" but rather double standards and bias.

Example - they went nuts over some politician's majority white staff...but when they started they posted a pick of their all female all white executive staff.

Thor

Honorary Master
It's not "fake" but rather double standards and bias.

Example - they went nuts over some politician's majority white staff...but when they started they posted a pick of their all female all white executive staff.
Ahh, bias.

Ala CNN

Thor

Honorary Master
Fox is cool I must say, I watch the YouTube channel very different message compared to the same story on CNNs YouTube channel

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Fox is cool I must say, I watch the YouTube channel very different message compared to the same story on CNNs YouTube channel
Take the same news story from Fox, CNN, Huffington Post and Al Jazeera and only consider the points all them agree on.

Iwojima

Expert Member
Take the same news story from Fox, CNN, Huffington Post and Al Jazeera and only consider the points all them agree on.
This.

Anyone relying on one source for their news is going to fall for their slant on the truth of the matter.

That said, Huffington Post is utter poison and so far removed from any semblance of journalistic integrity that it really can be considered fake news.

Thor

Honorary Master
This.

Anyone relying on one source for their news is going to fall for their slant on the truth of the matter.

That said, Huffington Post is utter poison and so far removed from any semblance of journalistic integrity that it really can be considered fake news.
It should not be that way.

Iwojima

Expert Member
It should not be that way.
Ideally no, but people have begun to realise that public broadcasters tend to have tow the party line and those that are large and privately owned are subject to political influence due to an incestuous relationship with political characters.