Huge: Half million follow Joe Rogan to GETTR

quovadis

Executive Member
Twitter will never die, as long as there is a white middle/upper class soccer mom with something to virtue signal over, it will exist
You can't build a social network on a call-to-action to the extent necessary to topple the likes of Twitter. These "echo-chamber" networks essentially don't drive the same level of engagement and ultimately fizzle.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
You can't build a social network on a call-to-action to the extent necessary to topple the likes of Twitter. These "echo-chamber" networks essentially don't drive the same level of engagement and ultimately fizzle.
Either that or they get stupid and get shut down by their hosting platform for their retarded actions.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Lol - imagine making it all the way to 2022 to still be using terms like "woke" without realising how idiotic you sound. Congrats... I guess.
Another woke who went broke. 2022 says howdy.

:)

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Half a million you say? Huge you say?

Cristiano Ronaldo has 95 million twitter followers, and Justin Bieber has 114 million... Just sayin'.
Joe Rogan also has 7.9 million twitter followers.

Grant

Honorary Master
So how many of glorious rogan's desciples have actually cancelled their twitter account in favour of the new flavour.
Methinks they are all still on twitter, but downloaded this new flavour - - huuge news.

Ponderer

Executive Member
Is Joe Rogan a conservative though?
I doubt whether he can be labelled as "a conservative".
But he does question all sorts of things, and encourages critical thinking.
He is further not afraid to speak his mind.

Libtards/woketards are usually to stupid to understand what he says.

Chunk20

Expert Member
Those that have the capacity/ability to understand what he says.
Lower IQ's tend not to listen to what he has to say.

This says alot about you and how intelligent you perceive yourself to be.

But I am but a humble low IQ person, so do with that what you want.

s0lar

Expert Member
This says alot about you and how intelligent you perceive yourself to be.

But I am but a humble low IQ person, so do with that what you want.
Been watching Joe since before he became big. He doesn't spoon feed. "IQ" may rather be a correlation to not wanting to think about some of the shows subject matter.

Totally enjoy his views on various matters. Do I agree with all his views, hell no. Thought provoking, yes.

Chunk20

Expert Member
Been watching Joe since before he became big. He doesn't spoon feed. "IQ" may rather be a correlation to not wanting to think about some of the shows subject matter.

Totally enjoy his views on various matters. Do I agree with all his views, hell no. Thought provoking, yes.

Don't get me wrong he has had some amazing guests on and still does I just enjoyed it more when his opinion wasn't the show and more about what the guests had to say.

But my low IQ prob hasn't kept up with Joe

Ponderer

Executive Member
Don't get me wrong he has had some amazing guests on and still does I just enjoyed it more when his opinion wasn't the show and more about what the guests had to say.

Note that I never called you stupid.
However, for some or other reason, the proverbial shoe seems to fit you.

s0lar

Expert Member
Guess that what I like about him, he gived he view back to a guest rather than a "classical" type of talk show where its only about getting the guests opinion.
Oh go on. I guess Joe Rogan doesn't appeal to the I married my cousin, Ford F150 pickup and a case of moonshine types.

Edit: maybe he does.