Huge: Half million follow Joe Rogan to GETTR

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Bra. Regarding your TLDR fetish, I will give you a case of beer if you watch an hour long of any Jordan Petersen videos and report back what you learnt. :ROFL:

I am not gonna pay for your psychiatrist bills. Let me make that clear before you take up challenge.

An hour long video of some dude yakking on about schit?

Do I sound like someone who would do that?

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
Not sure how this GETTR thing works.

According to the article Joe just joined and GTTR has 4 milllion users.

But he has 8.2 million followers and his posts go back to at least November?

Did they copy paste from Twitter?

Tulsi Gabbard opened an account 12 hours ago. Has 1.2 million followers and also has posts going back past November.

View attachment 1222770

I think that as with Odysee they copied and pasted.

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
So basically a completely fake site.

Not necessarily, odysee has a feature that backs up your videos from youtube and puts them on the blockchain. Afterwards you're welcome to upload only to odysee.

mojoman

Expert Member
That poor donkey! I hope that whale is jabbed! o_O
That fat fkg thing...Burger King Queen....

I hate pics like this...too fat to walk but expects the donkey (probably half the whales weight as well) to carry its lardy ass about....

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
after playing around a bit with GETTR, the only noticeable difference is that it allows for the publishing of posts that are longer than 140 characters, and hopefully this might increase people's attention span.

I personally would like to see that people who post stuff use either their own name or that they are identifiable, that would eliminate the bots and trouble stirrers,

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Aww, thanks :giggle:

Try and see if you can use it all the way to 2023 before realising how much more it says about you than those you think you're insulting.

"What is says about you".... it says that we think progressives have become insane lunatics who are ruining America with their politically correct, liberal, anything goes philosophy, and they have now exported that woke crap outside their borders.

Case in point, I saw a statistic on TV that says 57% of the British people are too afraid to voice their real opinions for fear of being cancelled. That is what this woke insanity is producing - a cowering, afraid, fake, PC society. It is frankly quite disgusting.

lexity

Expert Member
Ah nice one.

Rogan learned about it a few days ago from Dr Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA tech', who was banned from twitter right before his Joe Rogan interview.

All 550k Malone twitter followers I guess have migrated, too.

I personally couldn't care less how many people prefer to stay on twitter so they can only hear what they want to hear.

We can have both. Win-win.

p.s. It will be interesting to see how independent gettr is. Big tech, like big pharma and big media, don't know how to handle open competition.... so in true X-opoly style they may very well try to put a stop to it.

hexagon

Expert Member
Ah nice one.

Rogan learned about it a few days ago from Dr Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA tech', who was banned from twitter right before his Joe Rogan interview.
The exact interview:

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
The
The exact interview:
The public is also finally becoming aware of how hypnosis is being used to manipulate them,
I personally think that we are at a pivotal moment where the media cannot recover from,

Technocrats are apoplectic as their main tool of social engineering has been discovered and fully exposed: “mass formation psychosis”. Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook have buried the phrase. Media rants “conspiracy theory”. People are waking up from their contrived delusions.

Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Mattias Desmet had enough credibility to shake the foundations of Technocracy and send Technocrats everywhere scurrying for cover. After several interviews around the world, popular podcaster Joe Rogan held a blockbuster show that let these men tell their stories to millions. ⁃ TN Editor