'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Tander

Executive Member
I still can't get my head around people who think they are not the right sex. And this just goes to prove it. They "feel" like they are the wrong sex, but then realise they aren't. Just because I feel like a billionaire doesn't mean I am stinking rich. This whole "I identify as a .... " is a crock of bull. And kids of 19 - 20 who have already had surgery? Must have parents who pander to every whim, or worse, are like Charlize.

If you are born with an "outie" you are a male. If you are born with an "innie" you are a female. It's not a mistake like having a third ear. Only time that it becomes grey is where parts are missing or duplicated. But that is an actual medical problem.
Couldn't agree more.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
That's what happened when you get caught up in stuff.

The Trans movement always felt a bit fashion like to me (ie not going to last.)
It dates back thousands of years, so no you're talking nonsense.

R13...

Honorary Master
I still can't get my head around people who think they are not the right sex. And this just goes to prove it. They "feel" like they are the wrong sex, but then realise they aren't. Just because I feel like a billionaire doesn't mean I am stinking rich. This whole "I identify as a .... " is a crock of bull. And kids of 19 - 20 who have already had surgery? Must have parents who pander to every whim, or worse, are like Charlize.

If you are born with an "outie" you are a male. If you are born with an "innie" you are a female. It's not a mistake like having a third ear. Only time that it becomes grey is where parts are missing or duplicated. But that is an actual medical problem.
While some of them may be the sort in the OP there probably are also people who have genuine confusion with their sex not matching their gender. Effeminate guys and butch guys who were just born with an imbalance and assigned tools that don't match their chemical make up.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Maybe they can start looking at it like the mental disorder it is instead of entertaining fallacies.

Just like anything else, you want it really bad until you have it, and then when you get it you realise you don't need it or in this case, don't want it. It may help some people but for many it almost seems like they want to change in order to upstage the haters, only to regret it thereafter because they weren't truly doing it for themselves.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition but somehow we have reach a point where the insane asylum is running the world.

Every transgender would have been better off today if they were given the best medical assistance in order to deal with this mental instability. It is definitely not the fault of the patient for feeling this way but the world simply enabling them to ruin their futures even more rather than assisting them in dealing with the disorder is the real crime.

MEIOT

Expert Member
This is so damn hilarious and somewhat pathetic at the same time.
So many healthcare professionals called this :ROFL:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
It dates back thousands of years, so no you're talking nonsense.
Bullshit. For thousands of years whilst there may well have been "trans" people, there was no concerted effort by mainstream media to promote this as a way of life, or a choice anyone can make, like what pair of shoes to buy. This promotion of sexual orientation as a choice like your accessories is new rancid turn of events promoted as a specific agenda by the alphabet people.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Bullshit. For thousands of years whilst there may well have been "trans" people, there was no concerted effort by mainstream media to promote this as a way of life, or a choice anyone can make, like what pair of shoes to buy. This promotion of sexual orientation as a choice like your accessories is new rancid turn of events promoted as a specific agenda by the alphabet people.
Agree with you about the promotional aspects - funded in large part by billionaire trans males - but trans genderism has nothing to do with sexual orientation, unless you count autogynephilia as a sexual orientation, which is dodge.
Trans genderism is a mental health issue, and one which should be taken very seriously.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Couldn't care enough about this to research but I doubt thousands of years ago folks were happily lopping off perfectly functional cocks and somehow shaping them into fugly malformed and non functional vaginas?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
No one said anything about mainstream media, you just made that all up in your head. The point that im debating is that transgenderism wont last.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Couldn't care enough about this to research but I doubt thousands of years ago folks were happily lopping off perfectly functional cocks and somehow shaping them into fugly malformed and non functional vaginas?
One instance which springs to mind is the cult (as in Kultoi) of Attis. The male priests did rip off their regalia.

The Free Radical

Spot-On!

MEIOT

Expert Member
One instance which springs to mind is the cult (as in Kultoi) of Attis. The male priests did rip off their regalia.
And shaped the bleeding bits into something resembling a vagina and pranced around pretending to be a woman?