'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Emjay

Honorary Master
Shame man. All that suffering is probably a result of bad parenting.
On a serious note. I really don't think so. I think it is a result of over parenting. Life can be one tough sun-of-a-beach, and when kids are confronted with the real world for which they are not prepared for, they turn into what we see above.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Jassis okes. You complain about agendas but this is just a thread for hating on anyone who isn't heteronormative in any way shape or form. It has nothing to do with News.

I mean, carry on I guess. If rpm is cool with having this weird nonsense on his forum then whatevs but you might ask yourselves why you need this outlet?

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
Jassis okes. You complain about agendas but this is just a thread for hating on anyone who isn't heteronormative in any way shape or form. It has nothing to do with News.

I mean, carry on I guess. If rpm is cool with having this weird nonsense on his forum then whatevs but you might ask yourselves why you need this outlet?
This thread stopped being about trannies long time ago. Instead it became about snowflakes like you. It's understandable why you would want the conversation shut down, in light of this fact. :ROFL:

Emjay

Honorary Master

Love it.

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Gnarls

Expert Member
Charlies lived experience wasn't scientifically validated. It's not hard to understand. People make up **** all the time, are mistaken all the time, are misunderstood and misquoted and mislead. People have bad memories and unreal experiences - science is the best tool we have for separating fact from fiction and you don't just ignore it because it doesn't suit your worldview. It would be relatively easy to gather the required data in a scientific way so rather than making **** up for media sensationalism, gather the data and then write your headline
I'll be sure to note this next time someone pulls a Kavanaugh.