'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

RaptorSA

Expert Member
lol, this is hilarious.
I could've prepped my response at least three years ago when I came to the realization that this transgender thing is just another fashion fad amongst kids, like tattoo's and clothing.

The good thing is that it has the ability to f**k up any future prospects of breeding.
Nice little Darwinian self pwn.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Pretty much the same though I guess.

A dickless man either way you cut it.
:ROFL:
I would say its worse in terms of devotion to their transgenderism. Can you imagine the tools they used, all done while awake and no real painkillers to speak of. Risk of death would have been incredibly high, not to mention the pain.

MEIOT

Expert Member
I would say its worse in terms of devotion to their transgenderism. Can you imagine the tools they used, all done while awake and no real painkillers to speak of. Risk of death would have been incredibly high, not to mention the pain.
I doubt their dedication was to transgenderism.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
This all begs the question. If people believe that Gender Dysphoria should be treated as an ailment in need of medical intervention, can or should it not be construed that gay/lesbian should also be treated as a medical condition? Obviously I don't believe this, but isn't this a slippery slope?

Moosedrool

Executive Member
How much money do these people have to go through all these procedures?

garp

Executive Member
My take - live and let live. People can identify as whatever they want, I don't care, and neither should anyone else, as long as it is not being imposed on them by force of law or social shaming. So you can wear a cabbage to work and identify as a vegetable for all I care, and I will be polite to you and still treat you like a human BUT don't try and force me to use some made-up or invalid so-called "pronoun", or insist that I must play along with your delusion, or lecture my kids about how this is perfectly normal.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
This all begs the question. If people believe that Gender Dysphoria should be treated as an ailment in need of medical intervention, can or should it not be construed that gay/lesbian should also be treated as a medical condition? Obviously I don't believe this, but isn't this a slippery slope?

View attachment 721500
I don't believe so.
Gay/Lesbian/Bi is distinctly a matter of your emotional and sexual needs and I think we've always seen it thus. You're same-sex attracted for whatever reason and not in full flight from your physical reality.
If, on the other hand, you believe that you've been born in the wrong body then possibly some mental health intervention is required. I know there have been, and still are, cases where the gender dysphoria is so great that only physical intervention will ease it, but these cases are fairly rare compared to the hoards of middle-aged men now suddenly saying that they are actually women.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
My take - live and let live. People can identify as whatever they want, I don't care, and neither should anyone else, as long as it is not being imposed on them by force of law or social shaming. So you can wear a cabbage to work and identify as a vegetable for all I care, and I will be polite to you and still treat you like a human BUT don't try and force me to use some made-up or invalid so-called "pronoun", or insist that I must play along with your delusion, or lecture my kids about how this is perfectly normal.
..and, I might add, don't demand entry to women's loos and changing rooms when you're a man.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
The problem I have with it is that it suits the modern liberal agenda to promote transitioning rather than promote getting these kids the help they needs.

Situations like this occur: Child is sexually abused, no longer feels comfortable in their own body. Thinks they would be happier as a man - doesn't realise this is due to repressed trauma at being sexually abused.

Transitions to man, still not happy, eventually realises that it is because they never were a man, they just wanted to escape the abuse.

So, in the past, people with such issues might have got the help they needed. Now, because the liberals and feminists are so desperate to believe that men and women are 100% identical, they promote the idea that sex doesn't exist and gender is just in your head, so you can switch back and forth between man and woman with no issues whatsoever. Of course this isn't true, and has already caused a lot of grief, but that doesn't matter because it fits the agenda.

garp

Executive Member
..and, I might add, don't demand entry to women's loos and changing rooms when you're a man.
In principle, I agree, unless you have actually had a full transition and are pretty much indistinguishable and have gone through the process of having your gender legally changed.

This wasn't really an issue until it became okay to merely "identify" as another gender and you got obviously masculine burly males throwing on a wig and some fishnet stockings demanding to use the female loos as they staggered about on stiletto heals.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
In principle, I agree, unless you have actually had a full transition and are pretty much indistinguishable and have gone through the process of having your gender legally changed.

This wasn't really an issue until it became okay to merely "identify" as another gender and you got obviously masculine burly males throwing on a wig and some fishnet stockings demanding to use the female loos as they staggered about on stiletto heals.
Yes. And yet.. you get some males who do the whole fishnet-stocking thing but still refer to themselves as men and have no problems in the Gents'.
It should be fine to expand the acceptable appearance of men/women without having to say that because you dress differently to the gender-stereotype-norm you are a member of the opposite sex.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Except it's naive to think that is how it plays out - the Left always want to impose many of their cooked beliefs on the entire population hence the whole transgender bathroom debate in the US and no-platforming of prominent individuals who criticize the trans movement. The trans movement is largely comprised of little fascists who want other people to suspend perfectly rational beliefs. For example, just feeling that you are a girl in a guy's body isn't really sufficient evidence that you are in the wrong body. The way institutions (e.g. schools, hospitals etc) need to adjust for what... 1 percent of the population... is ridiculous.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
I'm actually curious about this, but it would never be studied with any honesty.

There was an article I read a few weeks ago in which they tried to look for the "gay gene". In other words, a biological thing that makes you more likely to be gay. What they found is that there is no one specific gene that makes you gay, and for those that influence it, their influence is small. Which is not surprising, but what is surprising is that they think a gay gene exists at all.

If it was hereditary in any way, I'd expect it to have been bred out ages ago. Think about it - yes, gay people can have children, but not as many as straight people. Normally gay people have children because they are still in the closet and need to fit in. But even those that do, will have less children than people who just enjoy a good old fashioned naai. Over the thousands of years that humans have been civilised, this should mean that a gay gene, if it exists, would be far less prevalent.

If being gay was found to be a social/upbringing thing, what then? My guess is that the powers that be do not want this studied because they do not want the possibility of somebody saying that gay people can be cured.

Now, I don't think that gay people are morally deficient or bad in any way. But, I wonder if some of them would prefer a straight lifestyle if they could choose to be straight.