'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Jabulani22

Expert Member
This is a good point. Another interesting thing that I'd actually like to know but we are unlikely ever to find out in our lifetime.
It has been found out and the guy who went public was crucified as a racist , despite him being one of the major forces in biology , trust in some things but not the ones that paint a different picture to what is required .

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
In the past, those genes did pass to the next generation, but not now. So gays should die out soon?
No, because there is no such thing as a "gay gene". As much as there is no communist gene, or Nazi gene, or ManU(er) gene. It has to do with the environment that the person is exposed to.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
In the past, those genes did pass to the next generation, but not now. So gays should die out soon?
Could be that the mutation causing the gayness is a recurring one and is taking a few thousand years to evolve out , or there could be a fundamental flaw in someones thinking.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
It has been found out and the guy who went public was crucified as a racist , despite him being one of the major forces in biology , trust in some things but not the ones that paint a different picture to what is required .
They could even granulate it down to hair colour (we all know that redheads are aliens), eye colour, ear size, small toe size......

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
You think a pedo decided to be a pedo? Yet we want to crucify the bugger. Dont come with the consent argument either, consent no consent the dude still fancies minors without choosing to do so
Yet consent is the important contention so you cant just dismiss it. Pedos are prosecuted because they cause harm to others, just as rapists. Given that their activities are going to cause harm their only avenue is to seek help before acting out their fantasies.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I don't believe you are born homosexual. As much a a person is not born a criminal. You can be born with a very high IQ and not be interested in learning. You may also be born with a "normal" IQ and become an expert in your field. You may be born with a runner's build but are beaten by athletes with lesser potential.
Can you remember the day you decided to be straight?
Can't say I every remember thinking anything but straight thoughts. Never thought of girls as yucky. Always wanted to pull their pig tails.

The thought of what 2 guys want to do repulses me. If they want to do it that's their business. Funnily 2 girls doesn't bother me unless they are butch.
Right? So I'm sure if you asked a homosexual person that question they would respond similarly to what you have.

So maybe it's not so far fetched to suggest that people are born with a given orientation?

You think a pedo decided to be a pedo? Yet we want to crucify the bugger. Dont come with the consent argument either, consent no consent the dude still fancies minors without choosing to do so
What on earth are you on about and htf did you get onto it? You need to calm down sir.

SoldierMan

IT DOESN'T MATTER. I fancy brunettes with medium size boobs. You don't see me going out and raping everyone I can find that fits that description.

Personally I don't believe that it is a gene thing but a learned behaviour, but even if it was they could still control themselves, just like most other human beings on the planet do every day of their lives. If everyone gave in to their base desires planet earth would be a horrific place, but we control our desires/wants/needs. You are making excuses for unacceptable behaviour.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Well this a bit weird for me but then again my parents said they wonder what they did wrong with me because I'm gay. Everyone feels different so where do we draw the line or is it even our line to draw?

Mila

Honorary Master
I understand gender identity.

I understand that we have to be tolerant.

I do not care you chopped of your dick. Stop making it society's problem sue your parent

This gay debate.
It’s in your DNA. I took meds a while ago that warned about the "feminization" of a foetus if you take it while pregnant. Designer gay babies anyone? How many females do you think has been given this, never read the warnings and got pregnant? That said people has been gay since the beginning of time. It is nog going to die out. It is something in a woman’s body that make a male baby more feminine. Also that said I do not know if there are meds that would make female foetuses more male. I do not think it is something someone chooses but I do think we made gay babies, By medicine, without knowing it.

Will try and find the med’s papers and get a screen grab.

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Could be that the mutation causing the gayness is a recurring one and is taking a few thousand years to evolve out , or there could be a fundamental flaw in someones thinking.
I think its something to do with one's thinking.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
So maybe it's not so far fetched to suggest that people are born with a given orientation?
Why would or should it be far fetched if one considers Human Genetic Variation and the hundreds of million variants of genomes.
The odds of it being biological far outweigh those of it being psychological.

The fact that for decades , some unfortunate individuals were subjected to disgusting variation of "conversion therapy" with no discernible viable results only shows that one cannot change what is inherently natural.
If it was purely psychological the results would have been different.

The simple truth is we are not seeing an increase in Trans or Gender Dismorphia people within society, they have always been around and been part of society. The reality is they are finally able to be themselves and not have to hide or blend in due to shame, predjudice, or bigotry.