'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I was assigned female at birth
You are not assigned your gender at birth*. You are either a male or a female. Only takes one look. That's not part of a 3rd leg there.

*Medically there are some people born with both or obscure genitalia, in which case a medical decision needs to be made. In this case a baby may be assigned a gender.

buka001

Expert Member
The article seems very legitimate -

There is currently no data to reflect the number who may be unhappy in their new gender or who may opt to detransition to their biological sex.

But yeah carry on.

The Free Radical

IT DOESN'T MATTER. I fancy brunettes with medium size boobs. You don't see me going out and raping everyone I can find that fits that description.

Personally I don't believe that it is a gene thing but a learned behaviour, but even if it was they could still control themselves, just like most other human beings on the planet do every day of their lives. If everyone gave in to their base desires planet earth would be a horrific place, but we control our desires/wants/needs. You are making excuses for unacceptable behaviour.
Spot on!

Weak willed and wristed people they are.

The Free Radical

Why would or should it be far fetched if one considers Human Genetic Variation and the hundreds of million variants of genomes.
The odds of it being biological far outweigh those of it being psychological.

The fact that for decades , some unfortunate individuals were subjected to disgusting variation of "conversion therapy" with no discernible viable results only shows that one cannot change what is inherently natural.
If it was purely psychological the results would have been different.

The simple truth is we are not seeing an increase in Trans or Gender Dismorphia people within society, they have always been around and been part of society. The reality is they are finally able to be themselves and not have to hide or blend in due to shame, predjudice, or bigotry.
The proliferation of Xenoestrogens over the past 20 years may also be the cause of these increasing closet break-outs.

The Gender-bending’ effects of Xenoestrogens have been strongly suspected since 2005, with the first papers on endocrine disrupting chemicals appearing in the early 1990s. Some fish notably change gender when exposed to phthalates while human studies have found significant feminizing effects from prenatal exposure in young boys too (try googling “human phthalates gender” if you want references).

Last edited:

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
while human studies have found significant feminizing effects from prenatal exposure in young boys too (try googling “human phthalates gender” if you want references).
Sorry , but smaller penis size and lower semen count leading to the possibility of under virilization are certainly not "significant feminizing effects".

Report on the study that made the Daily Mail Headline by the NHS (UK) https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-and-child/plastic-makes-boys-feminine/

The Study : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/

A Chinese study showed that males are more sensitive to phthalates than females, and that phthalates increased the risk of intrauterine growth retardation (unborn grows slower)

None of the other studies i looked at proved anything conclusive in any way related to "significant feminizing effects".
Sensationalism at its best

The Free Radical

Sorry , but smaller penis size and lower semen count leading to the possibility of under virilization are certainly not "significant feminizing effects".

Report on the study that made the Daily Mail Headline by the NHS (UK) https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-and-child/plastic-makes-boys-feminine/

The Study : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/

A Chinese study showed that males are more sensitive to phthalates than females, and that phthalates increased the risk of intrauterine growth retardation (unborn grows slower)

None of the other studies i looked at proved anything conclusive in any way related to "significant feminizing effects".
Sensationalism at its best
Not sensationalism at all.
The science in this regard is becoming more convincing as more studies are being conducted.
For obvious reason, scientists conducting research in this field are not going to flat-out state that these substances cause these behavioral feminizing behavioral characteristics, as they would be mobbed by gender bent SJW's and their sympathizers.

Last edited:

Eniigma

Expert Member
the trick is to ignore all the made up jargon that has no actual meaning

once you ignore all the bullshyte you'll she told you already:
"I was assigned female at birth"

translation: she's a woman with mental problems
Lol, it sounds like she thinks we ares born gender neutral and stamped with a female or male desgination on birth.

fsking idiots.

What grates my goat about this whole thing is that this <2% (my own guess) of the global population has such a loud voice and is driving this discussion to the point things are being normalised and laws made around it.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Lol, it sounds like she thinks we ares born gender neutral and stamped with a female or male desgination on birth.

fsking idiots.

What grates my goat about this whole thing is that this <2% (my own guess) of the global population has such a loud voice and is driving this discussion to the point things are being normalised and laws made around it.
Its well known that when you are born, you have an operation in which they give you your genitals. Its mostly random as to what you get.

/giant sarcasm

buka001

Expert Member

fsking idiots.

What grates my goat about this whole thing is that this
What if it was 8% of the population and the laws they were asking for were to see them as equals to the majority?

Pegasus

Expert Member
Well this a bit weird for me but then again my parents said they wonder what they did wrong with me because I'm gay. Everyone feels different so where do we draw the line or is it even our line to draw?
I've heard a gay guy say that being gay is a hardware problem, and being trans is a software problem.

The Voice

Executive Member
What if it was 8% of the population and the laws they were asking for were to see them as equals to the majority?
But it doesn't seem to be about making them equal to us, with the language they're using sometimes. It's almost as if it's the other way around. It's as if we (the majority) need to do away with everything we've been taught by science over hundreds, if not thousands, of years so that a tiny fraction of a minority can feel included. But that's just not how it works - it never will. Canada, as an example, is forcing it on people, telling the majority that there are legal implications for not using the correct language when addressing this specific minority. That's just pure insanity.

Using language as an analogy, it's like expecting all of England to start learning Cockney English to make the Cockneys feel more welcomed - and punishing people for not using a language that is completely alien to them. All you're effectively trying to do then is turn the minority into the majority.

Let's be honest here: it's not like there are lynch mobs going after trans people, or they're not allowed to vote, or attend certain schools, or are discriminated against in the workplace. There's no law against being trans. What "equal rights" don't they have exactly?

People are going to call spades spades - they're simply not going to change that. It's up to them to accept that they're the exception not the rule, and get on with it - it's not for us to start saying the spades are garden forks just because they think they are.

buka001

Expert Member
But it doesn't seem to be about making them equal to us, with the language they're using sometimes. It's almost as if it's the other way around. It's as if we (the majority) need to do away with everything we've been taught by science over hundreds, if not thousands, of years so that a tiny fraction of a minority can feel included. But that's just not how it works - it never will. Canada, as an example, is forcing it on people, telling the majority that there are legal implications for not using the correct language when addressing this specific minority. That's just pure insanity.

Using language as an analogy, it's like expecting all of England to start learning Cockney English to make the Cockneys feel more welcomed - and punishing people for not using a language that is completely alien to them. All you're effectively trying to do then is turn the minority into the majority.

Let's be honest here: it's not like there are lynch mobs going after trans people, or they're not allowed to vote, or attend certain schools, or are discriminated against in the workplace. There's no law against being trans. What "equal rights" don't they have exactly?

People are going to call spades spades - they're simply not going to change that. It's up to them to accept that they're the exception not the rule, and get on with it - it's not for us to start saying the spades are garden forks just because they think they are.
You have sucked up the false propaganda about Canada's C-16 bill, hence extrapolating it to something which the are not actually forcing people to do. This false propaganda was famously propagated by a guy who is now in rehab for substance abuse.

So is it wrong for a minority to ask to be treated as equal?

access

Executive Member
lol so if youre gay or what ever your born that way but if youre straight its the result of a social construct. seems the wrong way around, htf is steering this thing. why would there be such a large number of the born that way anomaly and why would society construct such a thing preferring males and females to unite.

the genitalia is for reproduction, we humans have 2 genitalia, male♂ and female♀ genitalia, this is the norm. we reproduce because we do not exist for ever, if we did not we would not exist at all.

Temujin

Executive Member
You have sucked up the false propaganda about Canada's C-16 bill, hence extrapolating it to something which the are not actually forcing people to do. This false propaganda was famously propagated by a guy who is now in rehab for substance abuse.

So is it wrong for a minority to ask to be treated as equal?
Think its a case of, how are they not equal? They are equal... the rage nowadays it seems to be more of a 'we want special treatment'

The Voice

Executive Member
Last edited: