'Hundreds' of young trans people seeking help to return to original sex

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Wants to be an Alien. Please feel free to move to Mars.
Don't let the spaceship door hit you on the way out.

ponder

Honorary Master
I suspect many of these confused individuals are unhappy and some will eventually resort to suicide.

SoldierMan

These idiot parents that are encouraging their CHILDREN with their transgender mental disorder should be flogged.

I know one case where a women refuses to call her child by his original boy name and only calls her by his new girl name. But when the boy is with his father (they are divorced), he acts like a boy, and only accepts his girl identity to please his mother. It's in the courts right now, but I believe the mother wants hormone treatments for the boy, frikken madness. Liberals will ruin this world.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
These idiot parents that are encouraging their CHILDREN with their transgender mental disorder should be flogged.

I know one case where a women refuses to call her child by his original boy name and only calls her by his new girl name. But when the boy is with his father (they are divorced), he acts like a boy, and only accepts his girl identity to please his mother. It's in the courts right now, but I believe the mother wants hormone treatments for the boy, frikken madness. Liberals will ruin this world.
The scary part of this is how easily influenced children are.

This is why I am extremely skeptical that children as young as 5 "know" they were born in the wrong bodies.

People who do this kind of stuff will be seen as monsters in future. The same way that we look at people who did lobotomies is how we will look at people permanently alter children's minds and bodies for political point scoring.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

Its totally OK to accept your child for what they are.

That doesn't involve any kind of political affinity.

zippy

Executive Member
I still can't get my head around people who think they are not the right sex. And this just goes to prove it. They "feel" like they are the wrong sex, but then realise they aren't. Just because I feel like a billionaire doesn't mean I am stinking rich. This whole "I identify as a .... " is a crock of bull. And kids of 19 - 20 who have already had surgery? Must have parents who pander to every whim, or worse, are like Charlize.

If you are born with an "outie" you are a male. If you are born with an "innie" you are a female. It's not a mistake like having a third ear. Only time that it becomes grey is where parts are missing or duplicated. But that is an actual medical problem.
Why do people always think everyone is "like them". ? Of course you dont get it. You arent them. Because you dont understand it, doesnt mean its not real for them. It just means you dont understand what they are going through.

Moosedrool

Expert Member
Yes, this is true.
What's less well known is that the suicide rate does not drop after medical transition.
This should tell us something.
And this is the argument against tax funded medical care for transgender people in the military. The remedy for a person with gender dysphoria is not mutilating their private parts. Yet when you tell the SJW crazies this they respond with the usual: Transphobe, nazi, homophobe, white supremacist, misogynist... etc etc...

The Free Radical

Please DO have this surgery. We can't afford your kind to ever re-produce.
IT's an attention seeking DEMENTED FREAK with extreme low self esteem.
So what if IT gets IT's di** and nipples cut off. He seems to have already had a lobotomy.
In the good old days IT would have only survived in an asylum or by being kept in a cage in a traveling circus freak show.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Nobody's explored the role of the medical fraternity in all this?

I recon the op is being overprescribed since it's easy money, hook the patient into treatment long term & that Porsche isn't going to pay for itself you know.
Its called predation on the weak , it happens everywhere and here they have unstable people who the doctor then prescibes meds to which make them more unstable and the kicker ? After the operation they are likely to off themselves instead of suing for medical malpractice.

tRoN

Executive Member
The only time that has EVER happened to me is when I see an insanely hot female and discover she's a lesbian (so almost never).

Would love to identify as the "right" sex in that moment, but that might be more for the convenience than any innate mental problems like the others ...
You should have just had sex with her to make her see the truth

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Hahahaha saw this coming a mile away. Liberals and their crazy agendas are ruining the world.
Feel sorry for the woman, but the SJWs' and liberals are only getting what they deserve.
I see the movement more as being pushed and funded by capitalist, homophobic, wealthy men.

Eniigma

Expert Member
I see the movement more as being pushed and funded by capitalist, homophobic, wealthy men.
Are you off your meds? :ROFL: Why would you think think that?

I know I'm going to regret this, but ok, I'm legit intersted in where this theory of yours; that a group by its definition of being homophoic men is pushing trans rights and issues, comes from?