Hyundai i10 Radio

marvymarv007

Hi all

Looking for an 2015 Hyundai i10 Radio, for my sister's car.

Agent want to charge around R8000, which I feel is a rip off.

If you or anyone you know is selling one, please drop me a PM or reply to the thread. Quite urgent.

New or used / pirate also welcomed.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Eish, hardluck. A friend has a CR-V radio lying around, when he bought the car he was given the old radio as the previuos owner had installed a touch screen radio.

Any reason you want the standard radio?

Kosmik

Honorary Master
got the same problem with a i20. Radio is ridiculous. Cheaper to buy a generic and get a facia plate for the car and have it fitted.

thechamp

Honorary Master
got the same problem with a i20. Radio is ridiculous. Cheaper to buy a generic and get a facia plate for the car and have it fitted.
Suppose you have steering controls, can they also be integrated in the aftermarket radio if it has such functionalities?

rodga

Executive Member
import an android unit that will fit the i10
they usually have them for most popular models

dunkyd

Expert Member
Hi all

Looking for an 2015 Hyundai i10 Radio, for my sister's car.

Agent want to charge around R8000, which I feel is a rip off.

If you or anyone you know is selling one, please drop me a PM or reply to the thread. Quite urgent.

New or used / pirate also welcomed.
Ask A & J Autosound Constantia next to Hyundai

mr_norris

Expert Member
I had an issue with the stock CD player in my old Sirion. Called up Diahatsu and they asked for 20k for a new one. I thought this was BS, so I sent a rage mail to their "customer support" department, and they "kindly" offered me a repaired one for R3500. This was a few years ago.

I never did get the radio fixed. Just not worth that sort of money. Fitting a custom one would have set me back a couple of grand as well, so what I did instead was get someone to fit some sort of aux-in. I am not sure how they did it, but it did the job.

marvymarv007

Eish, hardluck. A friend has a CR-V radio lying around, when he bought the car he was given the old radio as the previuos owner had installed a touch screen radio.

Any reason you want the standard radio?
Just checked with her.....she has controls on her steering wheel.

Lol I didnt know this.

marvymarv007

20k wtf??! The guys at Diahatsu surely mustve been taking the piss. It's daylight robbery what Agents deem is acceptable to charge.

thechamp

Honorary Master
And they wonder why they don't get repeat business once a vehicle is out of warranty.
They will survive by charging people R7k for brake pads and discs, R1k for wipers, plus all their scare tactics works like a charm on the gullible car owners.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
They will survive by charging people R7k for brake pads and discs, R1k for wipers, plus all their scare tactics works like a charm on the gullible car owners.
None of those require repair by a dealer but people need to learn too.