I’ll show you my qualification: SABC chair

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
The other charge relates to an affidavit she submitted to Parliament stating her certificates were stolen during a burglary at her home.

Bwahaha...

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
1 of Hundreds if not thousands if not millions I bet........

snowwolf

She should just shut up and stop making an even bigger idiot of herself.
Step the heck down and move the hell on is what I say.

That being said, the DA should proceed with the perjury charges IMHO. She lied, cheated and stole effectively.
I for one am getting tired of people feeling like they are entitled to have and keep just because they can, and get away with it because of political ties. Time to face the music. If she can even spell that...

R13...

Honorary Master
She should just shut up and stop making an even bigger idiot of herself.
Step the heck down and move the hell on is what I say.

That being said, the DA should proceed with the perjury charges IMHO. She lied, cheated and stole effectively.
I for one am getting tired of people feeling like they are entitled to have and keep just because they can, and get away with it because of political ties. Time to face the music. If she can even spell that...

The longer she delays, the longer she continues to draw a salary.

Magnum

Expert Member
What would be uncomfortable is if she actually has the qualifications. Unisa do mess up pretty badly...

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Bwahaha...

Yeah lol. She's just digging a deeper hole.

What would be uncomfortable is if she actually has the qualifications. Unisa do mess up pretty badly...

Unisa isn't missing her records though. Her records clearly show when she registered, what she registered for and what her results were. Unisa would have collapsed a while ago if qualifications couldn't be reliably verified.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
This woman is clearly delusional and needs to be committed to a mental institution.

grok

Honorary Master
I’ll show you my qualification: SABC chair

It's what this whole thing is about isn't it, so please do exactly that at your earliest convenience ..

MickeyD

RIP
Then why not walk up to where it is hanging on your wall, take a photograph of it and send it to the committee?

Cassady

Expert Member
Taxpayers money to litigate further as well, most likely. Joy.

greg0205

Honorary Master
This woman is clearly delusional and needs to be committed to a mental institution.

She's a narcissistic sociopath... Which I suppose makes her delusional in a way. She'll appeal and lose, she'll sue and lose but she'll never admit, even in the face of a mountain of verifiable evidence against her, that she's a liar.
Best result... She draws a salary 'till No. 1 reviews the findings in Feb and she's redeployed to a better paying position where she can do less damage.
Worst result... Pending litigation keeps her in her current position 'till we have the next ANC congress, the SABC slips back another 20 years, and she gets redeployed to a department where she can really hurt the country... You know, like Communication.

Cassady

Expert Member
Then why not walk up to where it is hanging on your wall, take a photograph of it and send it to the committee?

It was stolen from her house, remember. Huge black market dealing in stolen, framed degrees, wouldn't you know. Not.