'I can't understand why this happened' say owners after rottweiler, boerboel attack

schumi

Honorary Master
Cape Town - Two dog owners have been left maimed and bed-ridden after their pets attacked them.

Similar dog incidents have been occurring among a number of people across Cape Town which has raised concern among pet owners. Two dog owners give insight into how they were caught up in a fight to their own defence when their dogs had a sudden change in mood, causing them to get aggressive with them.
More at : https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/new...ers-after-rottweiler-boerboel-attack-50155679

RaptorSA

Expert Member
This again.
In before: "the owner doesn't know how to raise his dogs"
...Or some sh*t like that...

Owners should be wary about how they show their affection, e.g, don’t bend down and kiss the dog and don’t stare the dog down as this may trigger an adverse reaction."
Jisses, OK, such a sensible animal to own... :cautious:

Anyway, zero sympathy, may the holes in his arms be a reminder to get a cat or somesh*t in future.

Shaun108

Executive Member
This again.
In before: "the owner doesn't know how to raise his dogs"
...Or some sh*t like that...

Owners should be wary about how they show their affection, e.g, don’t bend down and kiss the dog and don’t stare the dog down as this may trigger an adverse reaction."
Jisses, OK, such a sensible animal to own... :cautious:

Anyway, zero sympathy, may the holes in his arms be a reminder to get a cat or somesh*t in future.
Those large breed dogs aren't pets, they're attack and guard animals at heart. Even my pitbull, who was friendly as fuk one day ended up biting my brother quite badly because he bent down and patted her. You can't change nature and instincts.

wbot

Expert Member
Those could actually be our dogs...

Our Chihuahuas never go for our necks in a fit of rage though. I'm sure they want to, but instead they just sit in the corner shivering like a triggered millennial.
Did you know chihuahuas are statistically more aggressive than the likes of rottweilers etc and are way more likely to attack its owners?

wbot

Expert Member
Our pug never learned how to bite. He sucks fingers. He also barks at then runs away from his own shadow at night

• Love
Reactions: Yuu

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Did you know chihuahuas are statistically more aggressive than the likes of rottweilers etc and are way more likely to attack its owners?
Yes, but the damage caused by said attacks is, at most, negligible...