'I demand an acquittal': Zuma says State cannot present corruption evidence against him

SmartShack

Dealer
how is he still not in jail ... how is he still delaying everything . his tenacity is something to admire

Paul_S

Expert Member
Crazy!

And just to imagine.... he was the one who could not wait to get his day in court. Now he is the pissy shouting the loudest....

That doesn't bother me too much - criminals will always squeal, complain and hurl insults when they are cornered.
What's scares me is the large numbers of youth (including university students) who still insist that Zuma was the best president South Africa has ever had.

newklear

Expert Member
What arrogant remarks and delay tactics will he use next? An ordinary SA citizen like myself would have been in jail by now! :ROFL:
Almost 100 cement correct. An ordinary SA citizen would have already served their sentence and be out on placement option by now.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Mshowerlozi Jelly Tsotsi (sour flavour)

75751bc6fb7c49cd8368dac1f47ad97e.jpg

He's clearly had enough of pretending to be held accountable.

neoprema

Expert Member
When you have as much dirt on people in Govt that he has you're untouchable. This is just a smoke and mirrors thing to make people happy, ultimately they will find an excuse to let him go.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
When you have as much dirt on people in Govt that he has you're untouchable. This is just a smoke and mirrors thing to make people happy, ultimately they will find an excuse to let him go.
I don't know about the dirt. But I do agree, he still hasn't been touched for not pitching up at Zondo....

grok

Honorary Master
delays and roundabouts, hard to believe aside from somebody like Michael Jackson/OJ simpson
this was the president of a country
No he wasn't, he have the job to the Gupta's.

On the other hand, perfect defense, cannot have lost the plot when you've never had it to begin with..