I feel really bad. Am I an @$$hole?

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Ok.

Just got back from the tennis.

She has avd - a hole in the heart (smaller than the size of her pinkie nail. So I was like "Ok, I aint gonna push her", she wanted to play a match - so whatever.

I started serving, and not wanting to "kick" her ass, I only served to her forehand, not too hard. She got tired quickly.

I told her let's not play a match, and because her serve was a bit "off" (hasn't played tennis since school), she asked me to 'teach' her to serve again.

Whatever.

Cut a long story short, I was kind of touching her a$$, and so on, alot (her posture was off). (not in a paedophile kinda way)

The outing was cool. She got hot and tired alot, so I took some cold water, poured it on a cloth and put it on her (wat-you-call-it) muscle behind her thigh (she said it was a bit tight), blew on it to cool it down...

Was fun. She asked me afterward to show her my tennis again sometime.

For the guys who wanted photos. Sorry. I won't do that.

I will give description though: She was wearing a white, with blue stripes skirt (tennis skirt), with a greenish top. She looked FIIINE.
Ok not exactly Ivanovic fine, but good.

The swimming didn't follow, since she got kinda wet from me putting some water on her anyway.

It was right fun. :)

DDV TECH

Expert Member
Ok.

Just got back from the tennis.

She has avd - a hole in the heart (smaller than the size of her pinkie nail. So I was like "Ok, I aint gonna push her", she wanted to play a match - so whatever.

I started serving, and not wanting to "kick" her ass, I only served to her forehand, not too hard. She got tired quickly.

I told her let's not play a match, and because her serve was a bit "off" (hasn't played tennis since school), she asked me to 'teach' her to serve again.

Whatever.

Cut a long story short, I was kind of touching her a$$, and so on, alot (her posture was off). (not in a paedophile kinda way)

The outing was cool. She got hot and tired alot, so I took some cold water, poured it on a cloth and put it on her (wat-you-call-it) muscle behind her thigh (she said it was a bit tight), blew on it to cool it down...

Was fun. She asked me afterward to show her my tennis again sometime.

For the guys who wanted photos. Sorry. I won't do that.

I will give description though: She was wearing a white, with blue stripes skirt (tennis skirt), with a greenish top. She looked FIIINE.
Ok not exactly Ivanovic fine, but good.

The swimming didn't follow, since she got kinda wet from me putting some water on her anyway.

It was right fun. :)
BRB, I have to go and take a cold shower. :eek:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
at least you had fun. a heart condition is no joke as i have the same problem.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
at least you had fun. a heart condition is no joke as i have the same problem.
Well she said it was not a huge problem, just a small one...

Don't get me wrong, she can still burn it on a court though...

Just get's tired quicker than most...

What I fear, is being asked to accompany her to Mama Mia... :(

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
i know i was on penicillin tablets and injections for over 20 yrs i think and was not allowed to take part in sports but man if i had to run i ran for my life.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
i know i was on penicillin tablets and injections for over 20 yrs i think and was not allowed to take part in sports but man if i had to run i ran for my life.
That's good though.

Does it mean that she didn't wnna play tennis just for her health?
:confused:
:p

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
could be but it would depend on what her doctor told her.
I think she was fine though. Seriously, maybe20min later and I would have passed out...

Truth be told. I felt like a dirty pimp, blowing on her lappie-covered leg...

:eek:

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
give it a go and see what happens.
Will. Won't burn my bridges...

I was foolish for saying what I did on the date. Should have given her a chance.

I am a fool.

Makes me think this is typical Jayne Austin novel material.
:rolleyes:

BTW

Any of you planning a book/movie based on my love-scepades, will have to discuss it with me!!

blunomore

Honorary Master
I am amazed. After you insulted her like that, how come she is back for a game of tennis?

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
"Thanks for going out to dinner with me, but I think there is just no spark between us". Is that not what you told her?
No.

Not exactly.

What should I have done. I'm asking you since you the first woman that has replied (previous posts were guys)...