I feel really bad. Am I an @$$hole?

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
No I don't watch her movies (though, please tell me I'm not crazy for watching Angelina Jolie).

:rolleyes:

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
I liked you a lot more before this post, not your best work thus far. Just for the record real men don’t read DS. :D
My desk where I'm typing this is opposite a book rack full of my grandmother's stuff. There is about 60% DS stuff and 20% Tom Clancy...

Don't ask what the other 10% is....

:sick:

adelp

Expert Member
My desk where I'm typing this is opposite a book rack full of my grandmother's stuff. There is about 60% DS stuff and 20% Tom Clancy...

i guess you don't read that much?

DDV TECH

Expert Member
That one with Kiefer Sutherland? Where she was kidnapped? That was OK...
Yes it was good, but this one is where she’s a computer geek and she goes on holiday and they steal her identity, then give her a new one with a police record, the bad guys were the praetorians or something like that.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
i guess you don't read that much?
On the contrary, I read rather alot...

It's just, I can think of alot of things to do, other than reading DS...

I like magazines... Popular Mechanics FTW!!!!! :D

Tom Clancy FTW!!!

DDV TECH

Expert Member

Eish man, you making a habit of just letting it all out here on the forum… there is such a thing as too much information after all. :D

chiskop

Executive Member
Yes it was good, but this one is where she’s a computer geek and she goes on holiday and they steal her identity, then give her a new one with a police record, the bad guys were the praetorians or something like that.
The Net

DJ...

Banned
I'll admit, she has had a few good ones - Crash being my favourite.

Here's her imdb page - I'm curious - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000113/

DJ...

Banned
Ah, The Net. First loser triviaboi to the rescue.

Yeah, she has been busy: Miss Congeniality 2, Speed 2 - art in motion that...

Bunnyheart

:eek::eek:

You do speak geek :p

Look just be yourself and treat her right and Im sure you will be fine... Ps what are your ages?
hey if u feel like an ass that's ur biddy but there is no need to feel like that.

i should have done what u did many many years, i'm in a almost 4 yr relationship with no end.
dis gewoonte en nie liefde nie ne?

help my uit hier

adelp

Expert Member
hey if u feel like an ass that's ur biddy but there is no need to feel like that.

i should have done what u did many many years, i'm in a almost 4 yr relationship with no end.
dis gewoonte en nie liefde nie ne?

help my uit hier
Leave.
Bite the bullet and leave.
Or you are going to look back on wasted time

Bunnyheart

hey so u skrewed with her head and did her and know ur fu-=-=g off?

how do you think that that's okey or the write thing?

are you 12?

concerned

Debbie

Banned
honesty is the best policy
+1

Identity you are not an a-hole for doing that, and on the forum you don't sound like an a-hole to me.

Be careful of dating advice from acidrazor!! Unless you're trying to be an a-hole, in which case, take his advice.