I have been invited to a wedding

RichardG

Honorary Master
I have just received a wedding invite card from a family friends daughter.

I told my mother I do not want to go to this wedding at all after what happen at the celebration of the fiancee party - I was like the flower pot in my corner, kept to myself as I do not want to start any fights.

I do not want to go the wedding at all am i being cruel.

I have my reasons:

1)She has a jealous Bf/Fiancee
2)When she was younger she led me to believe she liked me etc, and I did call at least once a week, but after her bf phoned me up. I knew where I stood with her. ( A pawn to make her boyfriend jealous)
3)I just feel going to this wedding will just be a another boring day in my books and truly I do not like seeing people in love when I do not have any.

Perhaps I am being bad family friend not attending the wedding.

Devill

Damned
I have just received a wedding invite card from a family friends daughter.

I told my mother I do not want to go to this wedding at all after what happen at the celebration of the fiancee party - I was like the flower pot in my corner, kept to myself as I do not want to start any fights.

I do not want to go the wedding at all am i being cruel.

I have my reasons:

1)She has a jealous Bf/Fiancee
2)When she was younger she led me to believe she liked me etc, and I did call at least once a week, but after her bf phoned me up. I knew where I stood with her. ( A pawn to make her boyfriend jealous)
3)I just feel going to this wedding will just be a another boring day in my books and truly I do not like seeing people in love when I do not have any.

Perhaps I am being bad family friend not attending the wedding.
Harden the Fsck up man!

Go have a good time chat to all the single ladies and just enjoy yourself.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Eh? If you don't want to go - don't - thats what I do - you only live once, so do what makes you happy.

Devill

Damned
Good point - you should of seen the hotties at the wedding I just came from...
Awh :( you did not quote my harden the fsck up part :( :p

Yeah you only live once but if you live it right once is enough :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Go crash the wedding and walk away with the love of your life. Don't be a wuss :p

I'll come help you, I'll be your posse :)

RichardG

Honorary Master
Go crash the wedding and walk away with the love of your life. Don't be a wuss :p

I'll come help you, I'll be your posse :)
You can be my date to the wedding - how does that sound then you can crash the wedding and tell her do you want to experience the best ejaculation of your life :)

Harden the Fsck up man!

Go have a good time chat to all the single ladies and just enjoy yourself.

I have already met her friends .. They barely wanted to talk to me. So I kept my ground and went to the corner and I am invited to the bachelor party this weekend.

Eh? If you don't want to go - don't - thats what I do - you only live once, so do what makes you happy.
I have better things to do than see 2 People get married.

Go for the free food.
I can always get free food ;)

Ænema

Simple.

You need to find out is if it will be a open bar or cash bar. If it is indeed an open bar, you go, get pi$$ed and tap the hottest single stukkie in the parking lot. If it is a cash bar, you do not go, stay home and f@p.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Simple.

You need to find out is if it will be a open bar or cash bar. If it is indeed an open bar, you go, get pi$$ed and tap the hottest single stukkie in the parking lot. If it is a cash bar, you do not go, stay home and f@p.
According to the invitation - It states they want GIFT Vouchers as gifts.
It'll be open bar - her father bought like over R20 grand of beers and wwindes.

Well mate last time I got drunk and I did not know what I was saying.. I think me and the alcohol should not be close together as alcohol does bring confidence.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Seriously RichardG

Do you love this woman ?
When women play foolish games like she did I stay my distance away.
I do have feelings for her, I just want her to be happy.

That's why I deleted her number off my phone to no longer be in contact with her. I am sure if I go to the wedding I will contact her again.

Last time I SAW her was last year.

Pitbull

Verboten
When women play foolish games like she did I stay my distance away.
I do have feelings for her, I just want her to be happy.

That's why I deleted her number off my phone to no longer be in contact with her. I am sure if I go to the wedding I will contact her again.

Last time I SAW her was last year.
Don't let me play Dr Phil here :eek:

Just let her know exactly how you feel before the wedding. If she goes ahead with it, at least you tried. That way you will not be beating yourself up over it and keep hoping something goes wrong so you can have your turn.

Honestly phone her and tell her excatly how you feel. She might have missed key vibes you passed at her and she might be feeling exactly the same. You will not know unless you tell her straight up :)

eek

Expert Member
Simple.

+1 000 000!!! That's what I'd do!

When in doubt Richard, just ask yourself: WWÆD? (What would Ænema do?) :D

RichardG

Honorary Master
Don't let me play Dr Phil here :eek:

Just let her know exactly how you feel before the wedding. If she goes ahead with it, at least you tried. That way you will not be beating yourself up over it and keep hoping something goes wrong so you can have your turn.

Honestly phone her and tell her excatly how you feel. She might have missed key vibes you passed at her and she might be feeling exactly the same. You will not know unless you tell her straight up :)
You've multiple personalities

1st)Gina expert
2nd) Psychologies.

I know what type of men she dates, and I will let her be I do not want to disturb the wedding at all. It's better that the waste products stay outside the wedding. She came now to my house to drop off another documentation and no I never did go and open for her. After what I did last year I feel terrible/horrible vomited .

I wont tell her how I feel about her she might get her fiancee to beat me up or something. I rather phone and say I am not going and be honest with her the reasons I am not going. --- I wont lie to her.

If you serious about crashing the wedding I can give you the church address, and where the reception will be held. To bad the wedding is on Sunday 25th of January.

Pitbull

Verboten
No use if I'm not doing it for a cause ;)

You will beat yourself up for the rest of your days about this, seriously. Be open with her and let her know. She is old enough to make up her own mind. Then you can live with yourself and she can move on with hers.

Just my 2c's anyway

Devill

Damned
You've multiple personalities

1st)Gina expert
2nd) Psychologies.

I know what type of men she dates, and I will let her be I do not want to disturb the wedding at all. It's better that the waste products stay outside the wedding. She came now to my house to drop off another documentation and no I never did go and open for her. After what I did last year I feel terrible/horrible vomited.

I wont tell her how I feel about her she might get her fiancee to beat me up or something. I rather phone and say I am not going and be honest with her the reasons I am not going. --- I wont lie to her.

If you serious about crashing the wedding I can give you the church address, and where the reception will be held. To bad the wedding is on Sunday 25th of January.
Damnit im book for the 25th :(

What did you do last year?

Waaib

Executive Member
I reckon do what you want. Don't waste a day you'll never get back.

No one will notice if you don't go. The bride will either be thankful so save on the headcount or invite someone that they couldn't now that they have extra numbers.

Just decline politely and give no reason. Then go do something you'll enjoy that day.