I have seen the Outback...

dappled

Banned
wth? and my post was deleted because?
because i pointed out the destruction of abo culture?
wth?

eek goes on about how they're always drunk and do nothing, and i provide part explanations for that, but that gets deleted?

eek

Expert Member
Lovely pictures Eek...but I had to laugh at the last one. Seeing as I fly Cessna 150's and 172's, I think of a 19 seater plane as bloody gigantic! :D
Lol...don't get me wrong...a 19-seater is big, especially in comparison to those tiny Cessna's...but still...it was refreshing, different and fun to fly in one of those rather than the usual airbus aircrafts. ;)

wth? and my post was deleted because?
because i pointed out the destruction of abo culture?
wth?

eek goes on about how they're always drunk and do nothing, and i provide part explanations for that, but that gets deleted?
Sorry to hear...I never even saw your post. So I don't understand why. For the record though, I'm not having a go on abo culture, I'm merely stating an observation. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't so, but sadly it's a fact. Not all, but many have taken up a lifestyle of alcohol abuse and it is a concern here.

dappled

Banned
eek I just said that with respect, what was done to the aboriginals of aus was pretty barbarous.... their culture was "reset". I also said that there is no excuse for being a drunken slob all your life, but also consider what happened to the aboriginals - they were a sustainable culture and nation who experienced a genocide, and just like the north american indians (who suffer similar societal ills as the aboriginals) they had an unsustainable alien lifestyle imposed on them.