I Love Mybroadband

AutoX

Expert Member
I LOVE MYBROADBAND :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I LOVE MYBROADBAND BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT INFORMATION TOOL THAT I USE IN MY LIFE DAILY. I MIGHT NOT POST AS MUCH AS OTHERS DO, BUT I LOVE MY ADSL, MY ADSL GIVES ME THE ABILITY TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM TECHNOLOGY TO CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS DAILY. I LOVE MY FELLOW MY ADSL'IANS, THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GIRLS FOR YOURE GREAT POSTS AND REGULAR THREADS. MYADSL / BROADBAND WAKES ME IN THE MORNING AND PUTS ME TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. GREAT ADVICE AND GREAT SOCIAL IS WHAT MAKES MY ADSL GREAT AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT MY ADSL!!

THANK YOU MYADSL AND MY BROADBAND FOR THIS GREAT LOVE I HAVE DEVELOPED FOR YOU.

"this thread was created with the love and hope for myadsl, to consider me for a shirt and cap set"

DJ...

Banned
Me too.

On a side note, have you and SSSSSnakepit been sipping on the same happy juice?

AutoX

Expert Member
Hello My Friendly Friends, Thank You For Your Lovely Responses. Always Beautiful To Hear Your Responses. I Love You And My Adsl For That. Have A Great Day Filled With Love For My Adsl:):):):):)

AutoX

Expert Member
That Might Just Be The Case Gdiza, The Lovely My Adsl Forum Might Also Know That That Is The Case. I Love My Adsl Very Much And I Love All Of You Guys And Girls Very Much. IT Just Feels Great To Be Part Of My AdSL, My Adsl Changed My Life Around And I Looooooovvvvveeee My Adsl For That:):):):):)

acidrain

Expert Member
That Might Just Be The Case Gdiza, The Lovely My Adsl Forum Might Also Know That That Is The Case. I Love My Adsl Very Much And I Love All Of You Guys And Girls Very Much. IT Just Feels Great To Be Part Of My AdSL, My Adsl Changed My Life Around And I Looooooovvvvveeee My Adsl For That:):):):):)
Whats this "My ADSL" you speak of?

AutoX

Expert Member
I Love Mybroadband / Adsl And I Will Do Anything For The Good Of The Site:):):)

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Yeah yeah yeah. You still aint getting a t shirt. And next time LOSE THE CAPS! :D

PS. I totally agree with the sentiments expressed in your OP :D

AutoX

Expert Member
Thanks For Noticing My Caps Friends:):) Rph72 Please Inform Me Via Pm.....:):):)
I Love You My Fellow My Adsl'ians And I Love My Adsl Too