I *might* have the virus!

RedViking

Nord of the South
Yes, technically exercise should do so, but the shortness of breath came very sudden. (I.e. lungs are still burning).

I still don’t follow you.

you can live in tinfoil hat all you want, but if you’re thinking that I am writing this out of seeking attention then I don’t see why you both to read it.
I enjoy reading stuff, whether it is true or not. Keep it coming.

Someone who is as sick as you claim to be, would not go for a morning stroll.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Would be interesting to see the scientific data backing up claims about the effectiveness and safety of colloidal silver
I thought the same. Although he doesn't advertise it as a magic cure. One of the many things he mentioned that helps and also emphasised drinking bottles of it is pathetic. The point he is making is if you stay healthy and boost your immune system , your body has a better chance to fight back.

MirageF1

Executive Member
Would be interesting to see the scientific data backing up claims about the effectiveness and safety of colloidal silver
There isn't any, that's why.

More crazies and wannabees talking kak.
In high doses probably v dangerous.

"Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent. Colloidal silver can also cause poor absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency)."

Silver... medieval hocus pocus. Gor it? :thumbsup:

semaphore

Honorary Master
I enjoy reading stuff, whether it is true or not. Keep it coming.

Someone who is as sick as you claim to be, would not go for a morning stroll.
You telling me you’ve never gone for a walk just to get fresh air, when you are sick? I can guarantee you millions of people do.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Felt lethargic and had pressure in my nose/sinus this week, feeling better today with no treatment.

Just got some Advil today to be sure.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Felt lethargic and had pressure in my nose/sinus this week, feeling better today with no treatment.

Just got some Advil today to be sure.
Next is the scratchy throat, get some throat lozenges as well. I seem to be past both now, just an unusually dry throat, maybe I did some damage with the amount of those lozenges I consumed.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Are you being serious? You likely have Covid-19 and you think it's okay to walk around in public?
man,

i am not stupid enough to not go into wide open spaces. There is a parc close to where I stay.

this is also why confinement just doesn’t make sense. It is mentally impossible to stay inside all day.

SA is on day one and everyone agrees. It has now been 11 days in France and we all can’t work anymore and just want to get out.

also we don’t have big houses like in SA. I stay in a 30m2 flat.

Last edited:

RedViking

Nord of the South
Okay @Nicodeamus I am being a chop.

My house has a small yard so I actually have no idea what it feels like to be locked up in an apartment.

BUT

I do think it is better if you stay in bed if you really believe you have C19. Your suffering is not only for you but also others. You are honestly the last person that should have the luxury to go out the front door.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Next is the scratchy throat, get some throat lozenges as well. I seem to be past both now, just an unusually dry throat, maybe I did some damage with the amount of those lozenges I consumed.
Yap. I'm getting the dry and scratchy throat now. What the hell?
The doctor also told me it is coming.