I *might* have the virus!

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
If you're having constant high fever it can lead to organ damage/failure - you clearly are not getting better.
Coughing is less and I was a but dizzy yesterday. I am going to stick it out until Monday and then go back to the doctor for my followup.
Just my advice. The first sign of the virus is when you’re losing your smell and taste. It takes about 4 days after that for you to get the weak flu like symptoms.

Jase

Executive Member
Coughing is less and I was a but dizzy yesterday. I am going to stick it out until Monday and then go back to the doctor for my followup.
Just my advice. The first sign of the virus is when you’re losing your smell and taste. It takes about 4 days after that for you to get the weak flu like symptoms.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
It must be really bad, you are even speaking in tongues.
Mais, oui

next update:

Severe dizzynes if I try to talk around. My coughing stopped since this morning, but lungs are still burning.

also breathing is still more difficult.

mises is also telling me to not go out and kill the world and stay in bed, so it is not just the forumite preaching at me.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Mais, oui

next update:

Severe dizzynes if I try to talk around. My coughing stopped since this morning, but lungs are still burning.

also breathing is still more difficult.

mises is also telling me to not go out and kill the world and stay in bed, so it is not just the forumite preaching at me.
Seems like as soon as one ailment subsides something else crops up, but at least you'll get a break from the cough, it can be tiring.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Update: Fever is going through the roof and I am getting dizzy as I walk.

My breathing is getting back to normal though.

Also I am getting more cranky, but that might be because of the French Government's ridiculous response to Kung Flu.

Also getting some diarrhea, hunger is also gone.

Last edited:

Verde

Expert Member

Also I am getting more cranky, but that might be because of the French Government's ridiculous response to Kung Flu.

Thanks for the rolling commentary - interesting.

It got a bit more real for me tonight as I got news that my brother in law's brother was diagnosed - in hospital in New York, not on ventilator. Got it from his son (also +) who was in Spain a few weeks ago.

semaphore

Honorary Master

You’ve literally had all symptoms but rare to common.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I struggle to breath, have dull pain/discomfort on my chest and headaches. Trying hard not to get a throat infection by using salt water and Andolex. None of the other symptoms. This thing can go straight for your chest without you showing any of the other symptoms.

Corelli

Expert Member
It could also be a cold/flu with stress. I had a flu about 3 weeks ago, and for 1 week afterwards I had trouble breathing. But got better.

Then came the mad shopping, and I felt sick, dizzy and nauseous. I felt like I couldn't taste anything and sandwiches tasted like rubber. But that's gone too after a day. headache is gone and feel better.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
It could also be a cold/flu with stress. I had a flu about 3 weeks ago, and for 1 week afterwards I had trouble breathing. But got better.

Then came the mad shopping, and I felt sick, dizzy and nauseous. I felt like I couldn't taste anything and sandwiches tasted like rubber. But that's gone too after a day. headache is gone and feel better.
i have never had a fever this high and I am not nauseous.

R13...

Honorary Master
You're going to the doctor though today, right?
Didn't he say Thursday is his follow and doctor said to only go back if things get worse. Admittedly does seem he's getting worse.

And those crapping him for being out, didn't he also say him and his fiancé had masks? And I'm sure they've said the virus isn't airborne so as long as you keep away from others you should be fine.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Update, both Fiance and ai had soaking wet pillows last night. her fever seems to be going up now. I probably infected her.

My lungs stopped burning this morning and my coughing as well, but I still feel a bit dizzy and the fever is still up.

I managed to get little sleep last night.

fiance is complaining about a soar throat, something that I didn’t have.

Last edited: