I rephrase my rquestion to religious folk that I thought was quite simple.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Mods, this can be closed, because it is now useless.

It seems that religious people tend to delibirately overthink, over-analyze and obfuscate a simple question. Ok, so here goes.

I know three guys, one is a Muslim, one is a Christian and the other one is a Hindu. I am an atheist.

Now who is on the wrong path and why? (Now please don't make things difficult for yourself and declare that an atheist is not on any path...)

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
Well firstly, where do their paths lead, and why are they on paths in the first place? Can't they just drive?

abzo

Honorary Master
Everyone believes their's is the right path. You can't all be right but you can all be wrong.

Last edited:

PsyWulf

Executive Member
I know three guys, one is a Muslim, one is a Christian and the other one is a Hindu. I am an atheist.

Now who is on the wrong path and why?
Whoever didn't have the freedom to choose their path of their own volition
/thread

PsyWulf

Executive Member
This means that all of us are 'right', right? This notion makes religious a joke to me.
You are seeking a quantifiable "correct" answer where the ending is unknown and cannot be proven in any way or means you'd find acceptable. If that makes it a joke to you that's up to you,most religious discussions here end up being trollbaiting and poking fun at religion by the atheist crowd anyway,one more wouldn't make a dent :p

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
You are. Get out of the sloot and back on your feet, dammit!
But I want answers from the believers here :crying: Don't think I'm going to get any. They don't like questions like this..

I once had this question answered by a church guy, he only said "God is fair". F uck me, could he be any more vague?

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
You are seeking a quantifiable "correct" answer where the ending is unknown and cannot be proven in any way or means you'd find acceptable. If that makes it a joke to you that's up to you,most religious discussions here end up being trollbaiting and poking fun at religion by the atheist crowd anyway,one more wouldn't make a dent :p
What I want to know is simple, but it seems it cannot be answered by the religious dudes themselves. They don't seem to know why they are on the right path and following the right deity, according to them.

I give up.

Geriatrix

Executive Member
But I want answers from the believers here :crying: Don't think I'm going to get any. They don't like questions like this..

I once had this question answered by a church guy, he only said "God is fair". F uck me, could he be any more vague?
Well, SV, the answer is simple. Sort of. Each one will answer you according to their belief structure. Simple as that.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
What I want to know is simple, but it seems it cannot be answered by the religious dudes themselves.
They can't prove it to you,so I fail to see how it's simple :) how about you simplify it further by saying what would prove it to you,then ask yourself if you know anybody who can give that proof

They don't seem to know why they are on the right path and following the right deity, according to them.

I give up.
Welcome to being human,we get to choose what we believe or not,the answer you want nobody will have till they won't need it

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
They can't prove it to you,so I fail to see how it's simple :) how about you simplify it further by saying what would prove it to you,then ask yourself if you know anybody who can give that proof
Here is an example. What makes a Christian know for sure that a Muslim is on the wrong path?

That's fairly simple?