I transferred R500 airtime to my 10gb +10gb sim

VeloABF16v

Hi Guys,

New to telkom and my normal 10gb bundle ran out. So i bought airtime like I do on my telkom smartdata sim in my phone and then tried to buy a bundle. I see the bundle I bought has been billed to my account and I don't see the airtime I bought anywhere. Have I just wasted R500??:mad:

Nardeth

Hi Guys,

New to telkom and my normal 10gb bundle ran out. So i bought airtime like I do on my telkom smartdata sim in my phone and then tried to buy a bundle. I see the bundle I bought has been billed to my account and I don't see the airtime I bought anywhere. Have I just wasted R500??:mad:
what i do is i disconnect all the wireless users from my Router "HUAWEI B315" i have my Desktop pc on onnetsecure.telkom.co.za i login to My Banking app send money to the sim card that is idling on the page then i immediately purchase 20 Gigs i disconnect my router switch it off switch it back on there i have my data thats how i do it

Dan C

Honorary Master
Hi Guys,

Disconnect and reconnect