• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

"I want my R10k back," Mngxitama says to Malema

Excalibur

Expert Member
JOHANNESBURG - "Pay back the money", is a chant former president Jacob Zuma became painfully familiar with when Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) MPs demanded he pays back money used for non-security upgrades to his Nkandla homestead.

Now, the same demand is being directed at EFF leader Julius Malema by Black First Land First (BLF) leader, Andile Mngxitama.

Mngxitama took to Twitter to post a video asking Malema to give back R10 000 he had given him to register his party four years ago.

This follows claims made by The President's Keepers author Jacques Pauw about links between the EFF and controversial businessman Adriano Mazzotti.
Link.

R.V

Banned
I cannot believe the country, especially the media, can be this stupid..... Suddenly, after the origin of Malema's party registration funds comes to light, suddenly this twine jumps up and ask for 'his money back'. How stupid and naive can one nation be?

ForceFate

Executive Member
I cannot believe the country, especially the media, can be this stupid..... Suddenly, after the origin of Malema's party registration funds comes to light, suddenly this twine jumps up and ask for 'his money back'. How stupid and naive can one nation be?
Elaborate?

konfab

Honorary Master
It is attention seeking.

Your post has given me a solution to South Africa's land question:

People who use stupid fonts on their Facebook and Whatsapp apps are hereby deemed mentally fit for the ownership property and thus their assets are hereby forfeited to the state.
I can't make sense of this post at all. Did you mean "are hereby deemed mentally unfit for the ownership of property and thus their assets are hereby forfeited to the state."?[/QUOTE]

Arthur

Honorary Master
What an embarrassingly juvenile meme.

"Why is lying to who?" it asks. We might well answer - if we understood the question.

And "fruits of pure capitalism is". Eish. The writer is ignorant of basic grammar.

Makes one wonder what else eludes our meme-writer.

thechamp

Honorary Master
And the fascination with his appearance, what 's up with that? Surely we should be used to that by now.
Isn't anyone interested in the little problem of the commander owing Mngxitama the R10k?

ForceFate

Executive Member
And the fascination with his appearance, what 's up with that? Surely we should be used to that by now.
Isn't anyone interested in the little problem of the commander owing Mngxitama the R10k?
Nah, that's a trivial matter.

BBSA

Executive Member
He does not, it is just smoke and mirrors.

ForceFate

Executive Member