• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

"I want my R10k back," Mngxitama says to Malema

thechamp

Honorary Master
of his big head.

No

He says that gave Malema 10k, not that he lent Malema 10k. Malema doesn't owe him a thing.
Leave us in peace then to have a meaningful discussion on the matter, we are not interested in Malema's looks, he's a married man anyway, go look elsewhere, the People's Bae was not taken the last time I checked.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Leave us in peace then to have a meaningful discussion on the matter, we are not interested in Malema's looks, he's a married man anyway, go look elsewhere, the People's Bae was not taken the last time I checked.
Forgive me, I will leave you in peace to discuss Mr Mackey's(sorry Malema's) supposed debt.

Sly21C

Expert Member
Malema is nothing but a businessman, his business is to use his God given skills of having a gift of the gab to deceive and lie to the desperate, and entertain the rest who want a dopamine fix.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Malema is nothing but a businessman, his business is to use his God given skills of having a gift of the gab to deceive and lie to the desperate, and entertain the rest who want a dopamine fix.
You've just described a career politician... Any career politician.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
He may be what you claim above, but you conveniently left out the fact that he's a vile racist that uses racist rhetoric to rally the uneducated masses.