'I want to improve the lives of the working class': Meet ANC's youngest elections candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

R13...

Honorary Master
Wypipol - White People - as pronounced by the majority in SA.
No, that's how some Nigerians enunciate white people. South Africa natives don't pronounce it that way. It's condescending to do that by the way.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
No, that's how some Nigerians enunciate white people. South Africa natives don't pronounce it that way. It's condescending to do that by the way.

I hear it that way. That's what counts. Your defence of African pronunciation was expected. Seriaaaas...

Now go vote for your putty...

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Yes. Every single death:

Max Coleman’s authoritative book analyses all deaths due to political violence from 1948 to 1994 in South Africa and Namibia.

Want to explain the ANC black deaths to me? You know, by necklacing and street committees?
Funny guy.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

He's a hardcore racist and fraud so it's to be expected. You know one has lost the plot when even some of the Mybroederbond think the guy's a sociopath.

There are words many white South Africans pronounce incorrectly but we don't go around mocking them here.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Give me some references then?
It's a book Cosmik Debris, it accounts for whatever the research of the author was able to uncover, it does not account for all the deaths that happened, stop being silly.

There is no way anyone could ever get accurate stats for what happened during apartheid regime, or any other similarly oppressive regime.

R13...

Honorary Master
I hear it that way. That's what counts. Your defence of African pronunciation was expected. Seriaaaas...

Now go vote for your putty...
Is that how you say the phrase? But you're also a vile racist so not surprised you'd resort to race condescension.

Status
Not open for further replies.