'I want to improve the lives of the working class': Meet ANC's youngest elections candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
It's a book Cosmik Debris, it accounts for whatever the research of the author was able to uncover, it does not account for all the deaths that happened, stop being silly.

There is no way anyone could ever get accurate stats for what happened during apartheid regime, or any other similarly oppressive regime.

The guy seems to think the Apartheid government was honest in every single way and then when questioned will deflect ask you to comment on the ANC government.

"Care to comment on blah blah blah".

He's obviously a fraud but if he really had the qualifications he claims to have, the Apartheid governments standards must have been lower than the standards today.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's a book Cosmik Debris, it accounts for whatever the research of the author was able to uncover, it does not account for all the deaths that happened, stop being silly.

There is no way anyone could ever get accurate stats for what happened during apartheid regime, or any other similarly oppressive regime.

Read where the stats came from again? Suddenly the ANC's own stats are in doubt when it doesn't suit the MyCadre bunch.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
He's a hardcore racist and fraud so it's to be expected. You know one has lost the plot when even some of the Mybroederbond think the guy's a sociopath.

There are words many white South Africans pronounce incorrectly but we don't go around mocking them here.

Please do. I won't mind...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The guy seems to think the Apartheid government was honest in every single way and then when questioned will deflect ask you to comment on the ANC government.

"Care to comment on blah blah blah".

He's obviously a fraud but if he really had the qualifications he claims to have, the Apartheid governments standards must have been lower than the standards today.

Ah, no comments on the topic so you shoot the messenger? Which MyCadre sent out the DM SOS?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's no secret that you're a racist. I don't know why you'd now attempt to tuck it away.

You're supposed to play the racist card when you've lost. So I assume you lost the debate?

imageedit_5572_6859279938.jpg

CB40

Expert Member
Only reason the ANC field him is because they know zero chance he'll get elected.

If it was a ward where they had a chance they would not have put forward a snot-kop.

But a good story for them, white kid running for the ANC. He's still have so much to learn.
Another up and coming Carl Naaihouse

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Going by the comments that we see in this thread and threads like this, I can't imagine the emotional abuse that whites who lean to the left politically go through in their daily lives when they make their views known to family and friends.

Some of the comments here are more vile than the comments Mmusi used to get when he led the DA.

We don't have to agree with the youth on everything but we can at least respect his views and critique him on that instead of as a person as he is demotrically entitled to hold his views.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Going by the comments that we see in this thread and threads like this, I can't imagine the emotional abuse that whites who lean to the left politically go through in their daily lives when they make their views known to family and friends.

Some of the comments here are more vile than the comments Mmusi used to get when he led the DA.

We don't have to agree with the youth on everything but we can at least respect his views and critique him on that instead of as a person as he is demotrically entitled to hold his views.

I don't see how you can comment on what whites go through and how they think.

But I would like to know what blacks who don't support the pro ANC/EFF, racist BEE, AA and EE legislation go through apart from being called coconuts and clever blacks.

Could you inform me of what happens?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I don't see how you can comment on what whites go through and how they think.

But I would like to know what blacks who don't support the pro ANC/EFF, racist BEE, AA and EE legislation go through apart from being called coconuts and clever blacks.

In the village where I come from, people wouldn't give a toss whether you're a Republican or ATM member.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member

They may get some insults on Twitter from bots and some narrow-minded people but they will still be respected as people.

The DA has branches in several majority-black areas and you can be sure that the DA would not have been silent if they were getting a lot of abuse. Even at the height of Mmusi's reign as leader, he may have got insults on twitter from EFF bots but he could still walk into Soweto and he would still be respected as a person.

Where I live people don't really care about politics, so they won't bother if you are ANC, VF+ or DA.

But this is all well covered now. The treatment of white left leaning people from their own communities has not been widely covered.

I can say though that the comments on Mybb towards white left-leaning people is definitely more vile than the comments Gwen Ngwenya, Mmusi etc get from black Twitter.

Corelli

Expert Member
He reminds me of kortbroek, or was that papbroek? Where is he today? Ran one of the biggest parties in SA in 1994 and then he dissapeared.

KSM93

And that makes it right??

Taking something that belongs to someoneelse and not compensating them for it...IS theft.
Yes it makes it right. Majority can't be bullied by only 8 percent f the population. Land belongs to anyone who can hold it, it is not theft.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
Ran one of the biggest parties in SA in 1994

Was it one of the the "biggest"? It's hard to find anyone today who publically admits to having supported the National Party. It's far easier to find people who were "against that system".

Status
Not open for further replies.