'I want to improve the lives of the working class': Meet ANC's youngest elections candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
He reminds me of kortbroek, or was that papbroek? Where is he today? Ran one of the biggest parties in SA in 1994 and then he dissapeared.
1996. They were already a shadow of their old self when he took over.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
But this is all well covered now. The treatment of white left leaning people from their own communities has not been widely covered.

I live near a small Afrikaner conservative town. There are some gays and left leaning English and Afrikaans speaking people in the town. Why haven't I ever seen discrimination against them? Do you have any references for your assertion?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Yes it makes it right. Majority can't be bullied by only 8 percent f the population. Land belongs to anyone who can hold it, it is not theft.

So, how do you plan to give 92% of people the land far less land than 8% own as not all whites own land? You all get a square metre?

And why don't you go claim your R100k reward seeing you know of stolen land:

The Transvaal Agricultural Union (TAU) has gone on record saying that it offers a R100 000 reward for anyone who can prove that farmers stole land in South Africa. Thus far, there has been no response to the reward offered.

And then tell me about this too:

1. All the land between the Tugela and Buffalo rivers including the Port of Durban was given to the British by the Zulu King Mpande for their help in a tribal war.

2. The King of Eswatini has stated that the entire Mpumalanga was gifted to the Boers by his ancestor.

3. The Boer Republics of Stellaland and Goshen were signed over to the Boers by the Griqua chief. It's in the deeds office and the biggest land claim in South Africa which the ANC doesn't want known.

4 The Khoisan Chief Jan Bantjies witnessed the land transaction between Piet Retief and Dingane, which Dingane reneged on by murdering Piet Retief.

5. There were no blacks south of the Great Fish River nor in the Northern Cape. Ever heard of the Eiselen Line?

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Was it one of the the "biggest"? It's hard to find anyone today who publically admits to having supported the National Party. It's far easier to find people who were "against that system".

How old would the youngest possible supporter of the NP be today?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
He reminds me of kortbroek, or was that papbroek? Where is he today? Ran one of the biggest parties in SA in 1994 and then he dissapeared.

Kortbroek didn't disappear. He became the ANC Minister of Environmental Affairs and Tourism in the Mbeki cabinet on 29 April 2004 and the Minister of tourism in 2009.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Not sure if you just blindly downplay why we said that but I'd say it's disturbing if you have not yet questioned Mr Facts Unlimited's bogus and sketchy claims.

Can you provide any evidence that my claims are bogus and sketchy? I notice a massive avoidance of the inconvenient facts and the references to them that I post defaulting to accusations of racism when you and the MyCadres have no argument...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I love it when an idiot tries to defend a known racist.

Evidence for your assertion please? Facts just can never be racist. Inconvenient yes. Racist? Never.

Yet you refuse to denounce the racist legislation of BEE, AA and EE. What would that make you?

Status
Not open for further replies.