'I want to improve the lives of the working class': Meet ANC's youngest elections candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
And also funding hostile businesses, PIC and pension funds lost billions in Steinhoff.

Well, who decided to pay those funds into Steinhoff? The ordinary wypipol of the country or the ANC? Do you think the wypipol of SA look up to Marcus Jooste and the Stellenbosch mafia?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
They probably are, if this is how they raised him. There's nothing wrong with his political stance. If he wins, he gets to do what he aspired to do and have a base for his future political studies.

A win for him in my opinion.

With a useless soft political science degree that can't be used in the real world.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Land reform isn't theft.

So, why don't the government give you some of their land? They're the biggest land owners. But no, you want land that is developed already so you don't have to do any hard work hey? If you take someone's hard work from them, it is theft.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I wasn't aware it's prohibited or morally reprehensible.

Let me help you with some atrocity deaths in the 20th century:

Communism - About 100 million.
Nazism - About 6 million.
Pol Pot - About 2 million.
Rwanda - About 1 million.
Apartheid - About 22 000 - 21 000 being blacks killed by the ANC.

Which was the worst?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
But where does it say he's studying for a political science degree?
0ffe117bee0244b568901838a5ac5d0b.jpg

Even worse. A degree in citizenship.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Let me help you with some atrocity deaths in the 20th century:

Communism - About 100 million.
Nazism - About 6 million.
Pol Pot - About 2 million.
Rwanda - About 1 million.
Apartheid - About 22 000 - 21 000 being blacks killed by the ANC.

Which was the worst?
Granted (numbers vary greatly depending of ideological leanings of the author), but how does this differ from organised religion? Millions died due to religion and millions more were displaced.

ponder

Honorary Master
But where does it say he's studying for a political science degree?

Speaking to News24, the first year BA student in Political Leadership and Citizenship said:

Registered at unisa for https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corpo...-Political-Leadership-and-Citizenship-(99304)

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Granted (numbers vary greatly depending of ideological leanings of the author), but how does this differ from organised religion? Millions died due to religion and millions more were displaced.

We're speaking communism, which you said isn't morally reprehensible:

I wasn't aware it's prohibited or morally reprehensible.

Want to change your stance on communism instead of deflecting to religion?

ForceFate

Honorary Master

Registered at unisa for https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corpo...-Political-Leadership-and-Citizenship-(99304)
There other degree is BA in Politics, economics, etc which delves deeper in the political sciences.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
We're speaking communism, which you said isn't morally reprehensible:

Want to change your stance on communism instead of deflecting to religion?
I'm trying to understand how "morally reprehensible" is measured in that context. If it's about deaths, then why is organised religion not morally reprehensible?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
There other degree is BA in Politics, economics, etc which delves deeper in the political sciences.

All useless soft degrees too. Anyone can pass. You just have to reflect the views of the head of the faculty. You choose the university with the head that suits your views.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I'm trying to understand how "morally reprehensible" is measured in that context. If it's about deaths, then why is organised religion not morally reprehensible?

You stated communism is not morally reprehensible. i demonstrated it is. Now you deflect to religion instead of answering or countering my assertion about communism. Usual modus operandi.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
You stated communism is not morally reprehensible. i demonstrated it is. Now you deflect to religion instead of answering or countering my assertion about communism. Usual modus operandi.
I stated "I wasn't aware it's...or morally reprehensibly.

I brought up religion to counter your measure of "morally reprehensible", pointing out religion committed atrocities that possibly dwarf those you quoted, yet it enjoys elevated moral standing. Before my words get twisted to suit particular narratives, no, I'm not in support of communism. I'm arguing a point made.

Status
Not open for further replies.