I want to play a new RPG on my Xbox

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Ok, so I've got some bucks but I'm having problems finding a RPG to buy :erm:

Here's my history and some info

Played:

Fallout 3 - Bloody awesome! (pun intended)
Fable 2 - Not really a RPG but I still enjoyed it.
Eternal Sonata - Junk! No mini-map so I always got lost (and missed all the secret stuff) and the loot just sucks.
Mass Effect - Great but extremely short.
Oblivion - Err...over 100 hours in.
Bioshock - Boring and not really RPG.
Kingdom Under Fire - Slash, slash, ZzzZzz

Looking at... (Well I would actually prefer a JRPG but any RPG will do)

Tales of Vesperia - I really like Tales of the World on PSP but this one seems to be plagued by the absence of the dungeon mini-map and I just hate that. It also seems very Eternal Sonata and like I don't really like that idea.

Infinite Undiscovery - The constant party micro managing and unclear mission paths etc, is really turning me off.

Star Ocean - This is a difficult one, the game looks good (and has mini-map!!!) but the disc swapping, crap acting, and some other bugs are pushing me back.

I honestly don't know. There's some upcoming RPG's but I really want to buy something I can play now :(

Last edited:

gregmcc

Honorary Master
What about Sacred 2 - the PC version was awesome! I"m sure the XBOX version will be just as good.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
What about Sacred 2 - the PC version was awesome! I"m sure the XBOX version will be just as good.

I looked at that but I'm not really into the diablo style games on console.

Edit: I'm going to go check out some videos about it again just to properly make up my mind.

Rosaudio

First Officer
The 360 isnt really a bearer of quailty RPG games. If I had to chose from your 3 you have in mind though I would play SO

DarKWateR

Expert Member
The 360 isnt really a bearer of quailty RPG games. If I had to chose from your 3 you have in mind though I would play SO

Yeah, I'm also looking in that direction. It's weird, I'm recently having a hard time finding games I really like and I'm not just referring to RPG titles.