I won't buy anything from Pc Link Computers anymore

raythebassist

Worst customer service ever!

I've been holding up the phone totally almost for an half hour.

I purchased a motherboard from Pc Links last week and it has a problem with some other parts. Been trying to call them for an assistance but the 2 guys (Shawn and John) didn't even give me a thing to solve the problem.

1st call (15 mins holding the phone) : Shawn gave me the number of MSI support line which is not and hang up the phone.
2nd call (holding the phone for anohter 15mins) : Shawn told me that he put me through to someone (John) who can assist me.
(Another 5 mins holding the phone)

I clearly could hear John's voice but he was pretending that he can't hear my voice. (I know he deifinitely was pretending)

That's how Pc Link deals with customers.
Whatever you have the cheapest prices, I won't buy anything from Pc Link again.
Worst customer service ever! even worse than Telkom.

I got my order last week but on their website, my order is still PROCESSING... LOL

https://pclinkshop.co.za/

#PcLinkComputers #Worst #Customer #service #ever #WorstCustomerService #IWillNeverBuyFromYouAgain

raythebassist

@pclink

I've just got a call from them and he said my mainboard that I purchased from them, is not compatible (obviously it is). He was trying to convince me that it is not so he sent me an email with a link that shows me at the very top of the page that there was a new bios update released.
What on earth was he thinking???????????????

ponder

Honorary Master
@pclink

I've just got a call from them and he said my mainboard that I purchased from them, is not compatible (obviously it is). He was trying to convince me that it is not so he sent me an email with a link that shows me at the very top of the page that there was a new bios update released.
What on earth was he thinking???????????????
Out of curiosity which mb did you order?

LastSamurai

If you want the best service,advice from a technician or salesman Go for wootware. If you have any issues with products they will sort you out ASAP

raythebassist

If you want the best service,advice from a technician or salesman Go for wootware. If you have any issues with products they will sort you out ASAP
I bought my cpu and other stuff there and as you said, they literally have the best service I ever had. I told them the same thing and they organised a collection from me and they will have a look at it and get back to me. Best x 100

PAYBACK

Expert Member
It works brilliantly too. Took all of 5 minutes from downloading the latest bios to being able to boot with latest Ryzen CPU.
I heard MSI boards had WiFi enabled bios updates straight from bios. No OS needed?

gamer16

Honorary Master
Just saying I have never seen a MB boot without CPU. Then again its not like I use a MB without a CPU
I also haven't seen it, but I'm not surprised it is possible as it's a feature we have needed for a long time, especially for diagnostic purposes so we can run the board without working hardware and have a look at what is broken

Gone are the days of counting long and short beeps.

Daruk

Honorary Master
I also haven't seen it, but I'm not surprised it is possible as it's a feature we have needed for a long time, especially for diagnostic purposes so we can run the board without working hardware and have a look at what is broken

Gone are the days of counting long and short beeps.
I have no idea why that makes me want to build a gaming rig now.... the weirdest thing.

gamer16

Honorary Master
I have no idea why that makes me want to build a gaming rig now.... the weirdest thing.
Its fun to do, I strip my rig from time to time just to clean everything. The beeps for memory issues still haunts me as the slots on my board aren't very well so you have to seat the modules just right for them to work.