IBM Webinar Promotion - Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexor

Expert Member
The Class: Cyber Resilience for IT Infrastructure

Practical insights on how to detect cyber threats, how to act early and how to fortify your IT infrastructure.

LeClos

Cyber Resiliency Masterclass
In this post-covid era, building adaptive and innovative operations that are resilient against economic and competitive threats is the objective of most businesses. The ability to anticipate, withstand, recover and adapt to adverse conditions, stresses and attacks are key success factors and important competitive advantages for companies.

twr

Expert Member
Tuesday, 29 September 2020
13:00 - 14:30 Africa/Johannesburg
I love thats its free and it will give me insight how to

Identify the most common cyber risks and anomalies
Protect data and applications throughout your IT infrastructure
Detect incidents and threats before they cascade
Respond to threats through automated methods
Recover your business without impacting your customers

twr

Expert Member
Security Virtual Summit Africa
25 August 2020
Available On Demand until 30 September 2020
This stands out for me:
Whether facing a growing remote workforce or data sprawl across different applications and cloud platforms, your attack surface is growing. To help shield your organization in a world of complexity, align your security strategy to your business. Listen to a panel discussion on 'Women in CyberSecurity in Africa'

Esbendzn

Its great that you can Watch On Demand
...applies to women in the workforce

swim

Expert Member
The Class: Cyber Resilience for IT Infrastructure
Barbara Sannerud, Worldwide Product Marketing Leader for IBM Z Systems, will deep dive into the security challenges that businesses are faced with during COVID-19 and share with you practical insights on how to detect cyber threats, how to act early and how to fortify your IT infrastructure.

Why: how to detect cyber threats, how to act early

Aharon

Honorary Master
Cyber Resiliancy Masterclass

Protect data and applications throughout your IT infrastructure

wbot

Executive Member
Cyber resiliency masterclass.

Why? Because:

Why it is important to learn about Cyber Resilience?
In this post-covid era, building adaptive and innovative operations that are resilient against economic and competitive threats is the objective of most businesses. The ability to anticipate, withstand, recover and adapt to adverse conditions, stresses and attacks are key success factors and important competitive advantages for companies.

chan0o

I'm interested in attending the

Reason: Interested in IBM security offering and security Webinars add to my CPE points :)

FiestaST

Honorary Master

Whether facing a growing remote workforce or data sprawl across different applications and cloud platforms, your attack surface is growing. To help shield your organization in a world of complexity, align your security strategy to your business.

Jake45

Expert Member
IBM's Cyber Resiliency Masterclass

Why attend a Masterclass on Cyber Resiliency?

This free to attend online Masterclass will delve deep into the main factors that can affect your IT security, and share with you the tools to build a strong resiliency foundation for your most critical infrastructure. Attending this masterclass will give you insights on how to:
  • Identify the most common cyber risks and anomalies
  • Protect data and applications throughout your IT infrastructure
  • Detect incidents and threats before they cascade
  • Respond to threats through automated methods
  • Recover your business without impacting your customers

geezer

Expert Member

Why it is important to learn about Cyber Resilience?

Mrcricket

Expert Member

Online criminals are becoming ever-so sophisticated and it is becoming harder and harder for the average person to distinguish them from ordinary people. It is important to ensure that we know how to protect ourselves.

oldhat

Expert Member

To help shield your organization in a world of complexity, align your security strategy to your business.

Romito

Expert Member
Whether facing a growing remote workforce or data sprawl across different applications and cloud platforms, your attack surface is growing. To help shield your organization in a world of complexity, align your security strategy to your business. Listen to a panel discussion on 'Women in CyberSecurity in Africa

Because my cyber security is just as important as in my waking life.

rastae

Identify
the most common cyber risks and anomalies

Duchalvw

I'm interested in the Cyber Resiliency Masterclass.

The reason why I choose the "Cyber Resiliency Masterclass" webinar is because it is not just another webinar, it's an actual class and I would learn something. The ending paragraph (The Masterclass will be conducted in a very compelling way with engaging poll questions, a main lecture, a design thinking exercise, and much more!) made me curious to see how this webinar/Masterclass will be presented.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan

As technology grows so does security risks

BlooDBatH

Watch on-demand
Whether facing a growing remote workforce or data sprawl across different applications and cloud platforms, your attack surface is growing. To help shield your organization in a world of complexity, align your security strategy to your business.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I am most definitely interested in the Cyber Resiliency Masterclass. From a personal point of view, many IT security practices applies their own methodology at hardening or remedying possible and probable security concerns. To highlight the importance of the webinar for post-COVID standards adoption. This is a useful attendance for any professional or practitioner to understand security within your own ecosystem and those beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.