Iburst Eperience After Launch

RichardG

Honorary Master
Hi, I thought After Launch everything will be sorted out at IBURST/WBS but it seems like they are still in there Testing Phase Mode, busy playing around with stuff and testing the network..

We are paying LAUNCH RATE, what IBURST/WBS should of done is be on PRE Launch for 1 Year busy testing there stuff etc. Then there network would be ok.. Now we are paying R700 per month for service that goes down at least 5 times a month or more.

We'd like answers about this we are clients, If wbs care about there clients, they'd have the courtesy to mail us.

There is no contact Between WBS/IBURST about there problems to there clients explain what the issue are, or are having.

We've to find out these Problems by ourself by calling there Call CENTRE and waisting money, you e-mail there helpdesk and nobody e-mail you back maybe after 5 days if you lucky.

Like No : 24 hours Support.

Bandwidth Usage: No Details just bandwidth use. It should have more details.

Login Time Asssigned IP Bandwidth used/Consumed Base Station
01:50 xxx.xxx.xxxx Download : 40 MEG U/L 50 meg Bryston

nocilah

Banned
yeah... welcome to iBurst and stuff...

Grab a whiskey...

get merry...

forget about it...

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well yeah its another BAD BRAND name coming out to this country.

shane101

Quite happy

I hope I'm not setting myself up for a big flaming session :D I got my iBurst installed on Monday and I've been quite happy with it so far. I only connect when I want to do something on the net and so I couldn't comment on disconnections and so on but it seems pretty stable down here in Durbs.

slimothy

Banned
nah diconnections seem to be an old thing, these days its throttling.
Look when iBurst works it kills everything, so if its working for you great, I think maybe people get pissed because of having all those months with 1mbit and uncapped to a capped connection :p

shane get out of the dial up mentality though dude, connect.. and stay connected :)

nocilah

Banned
shane101 said:
I hope I'm not setting myself up for a big flaming session :D I got my iBurst installed on Monday and I've been quite happy with it so far. I only connect when I want to do something on the net and so I couldn't comment on disconnections and so on but it seems pretty stable down here in Durbs.

what's iburst :confused: is it a new online game?

Raithlin

Executive Member
vowthorn said:
what's iburst :confused: is it a new online game?
Yeah. You pay a huge subscription fee, then the one that downloads the most in the shortest time wins. Trouble is, you have to get past certain obstacles, like throttles, mobs called "basestation downtime", and various other things. It can be quite a frustrating game for some... :rolleyes: