ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024

One of the crappest cricket games so far, but the most important. It just doesn’t end.

Maybe Oz would have been a better bet in our semi?
Blommetjies will have to pull out all the stops.

Yeah well done Afghanistan, their bowling is definately their strength need to put upp a decent total against them if we bat first.

One of the crappest cricket games so far, but the most important. It just doesn’t end.
It's 01:10 there already. Crazy time to be playing cricket. Must be close to the latest ever WC finish

Last edited:
So how would Australia qualify from here?
They are flying home.

" Oh my! Let's all catch a breather. What a game we have witnessed! There couldn't have been a better way to end the Super 8 stage. Afghanistan have booked their place in the semifinal and in the process knocked Australia out of the World Cup. "

Fantastic game by Das. he really did well when it mattered. the rest of the team could not support him even though they were fighting for pride only.

I am so happy for Afghanistan.

as for the India Australia game, it was a game that showed why India is as dangerous as they are.
now on to the semi's

is it England v India and South Africa V Afghanistan or is it the other way around?

Fantastic game by Das. he really did well when it mattered. the rest of the team could not support him even though they were fighting for pride only.

I am so happy for Afghanistan.

as for the India Australia game, it was a game that showed why India is as dangerous as they are.
now on to the semi's

is it England v India and South Africa V Afghanistan or is it the other way around?
It's as you say, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 1.

wow.
I just read up on the weather rules.
our semi final has a reserve day, India does not.

in the case of a wash out the teams higher in the super 8 will go though (South Africa and India)

for a game to be considered complete each team must bat for a minimum of 10 overs not 5 like normal.

if the final is a wash out both teams are declared joint winners.

so for once, we could have a tournament won by us completely based on rain.
we could come home champions if there is not another ball bowled all tournament due to weather

Yeah well done Afghanistan, their bowling is definately their strength need to put upp a decent total against them if we bat first.
If we bat second, our bowling needs to be on point in order to restrict Afghanistan to a low-ish total.

1719293846817.png

If you haven't seen it, go look for the clip of that rugby match (Currie Cup I think it was) that had loadshedding midmatch and listen to the commentators. It is the funniest thing. In fact, let me queue it up for you.

This clip lives rent-free in my head. At home I shout ''LOADSHEDDING, LOADSHEDDING'' when the lights go out.

so David Warner played his last game last night.

Good Riddance.

Good Cricketer ruined by scandals. so much talent that will forever be questioned based on sandpaper gate at least in my head. 2018 Newlands test after the fight off field with QDK in PE in that same series.

he had great stats, but how much of that came off similar stunts of ball tampering or other things of that nature we will never know. but we do know he loves Sonny Bill Williams and "cardoons"

so David Warner played his last game last night.

Good Riddance.

Good Cricketer ruined by scandals. so much talent that will forever be questioned based on sandpaper gate at least in my head. 2018 Newlands test after the fight off field with QDK in PE in that same series.

he had great stats, but how much of that came off similar stunts of ball tampering or other things of that nature we will never know. but we do know he loves Sonny Bill Williams and "cardoons"

How would a batsman cheat to inflate their stats?

Back