If she cries, she dies

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Little Tianna Lewis McHugh is the girl who cannot cry - because it could kill her.

The two-year-old has a rare condition which means tears could trigger a fatal fit.

Her parents, Ceri Lewis and Andy McHugh, face a daily battle to make sure she doesn't cry.

Tianna looks as though she's died when she has a terrifying Reflex Anoxic Seizure (RAS).

Her skin goes white, her body stiffens, her heart stops beating and she stops breathing.

Other children with the condition react to pain, fear or fright, but Tianna has a form so extreme that simply crying can trigger a fit.

She was diagnosed with the condition aged 18 months and has since survived 10 seizures.

More...

tco21

Cynical Grinch
Shame, poor girl. How do you stop a baby from crying?

Alan

Honorary Master
Another nail in the coffin of the belief that there is god

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
That is just a cruel life, imagine trying to be in a relationship or something emotionally straining... PMSing will be deadly.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
I feel bad about having lol'ed at RAS.

:(

Horrible condition.

BinaryJack

Spam
/sits and waits

Anyone for pop-corn?
I've got a feeling that we might need it for the upcoming show.

guest2013-1

now why the hell would you bring up something like that. why should God always be blamed. Grow up man.

Because according to the bible God created everything?

Who else should we blame? The Devil? Who had nothing to do with the creation in the first place?

If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. So if God wants to tell us, "Yo, I'm sorry to interupt, and Imma let you finish, but I didn't create everything soz for lying" then people would stop blaming him for it... however, "the bible tells us so" and so, people will blame him for what they didn't have control over... as simple as that.

So stop being an ass-hat