If the ANC was serious about transformation they should have supported me' – Hlaudi Motsoeneng

Milano

Honorary Master
He is not wrong, he has the skin colour only skills that the government deems necessary to be competent.
He checks all the boxes. The fact that the boxes are entirely based on policies that have proven a failure both globally and locally are not his problem.

Mista_Mobsta

FFS can the media pretty please stop giving these absolute morons a platform to play Idiocracy in real life?!?!

Between Malmoer and #KingSABC et al, I am sure the populace of SA would really appreciate it!

DreamKing

Executive Member
For the first time in the history of SA, the ANC and other political parties colluded to remove Hlaudi at the SABC. Here is the question: if the ANC said, ‘we stand for transformation', they were supposed to defend me,”
anc is serious about transferring public money to their own pockets, not transformation.

sorry :p :D

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Your response tells me that you use the term banana republic without the slightest clue of what it actually means.
In political science, the term banana republic describes a politically unstable country with an economy dependent upon the exportation of a limited-resource product, such as bananas or minerals.
If you want to believe the strongest economy, most industrialised country in Africa, which ZA was under apartheid, only had bananas to export, please, be my guest..

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
South Africa already met many of the requirements for banana republic status under the National Party.
Which one exactly are you referring to?
Keep in mind, back than SA also met many requirements for a 1st world country! SAA, ESKOM, Mining Sector, SABC, Roads, Nuclear - should I go on?

Excalibur

Expert Member
Keep in mind, back than SA also met many requirements for a 1st world country! SAA, ESKOM, Mining Sector, SABC, Roads, Nuclear - should I go on?
Those institutions serve a greater percentage of the population than they did under the criminal Apartheid government.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
SAA, SABC and our roads were never 1st world in standards. Mining was mostly private and tell me about their safety record. I don't know about Eskom...