If there were no repercussions, what is the first thing you would do or say?

Kevin Lancaster

MyBroadband Editor
If there were no repercussions, what is the first thing you would do or say that you currently cannot/will not?

(Forum rules still apply.)

halfmoonforever

Expert Member
Kevin can take his threads and sh-

Oh crap.

/refrains

The forum rules only says you can't say those things directly.

But given that this is a hypothetical question of what you might do or say, and that you can form your response in the same way, as a hypothetical, the forum rules will let it go.

So my response would be, if I could do or say anything without repercussions, I would point out that the social justice warrior/snowflake/hurt feeling attitude of some or all Mybroadband staff and then keeping grudges toward those people even if they don't directly insult them, and removing very valid posts, should lighten the f up and grow a pair.

MagicDude4Eva

Banned
I think the thread is going to be empty, because people already say what they think on this forum. And generally the lack of response to constructive criticism will probably not attack much activity.

envo

Expert Member
The forum rules only says you can't say those things directly.

But given that this is a hypothetical question of what you might do or say, and that you can form your response in the same way, as a hypothetical, the forum rules will let it go.

So my response would be, if I could do or say anything without repercussions, I would point out that the social justice warrior/snowflake/hurt feeling attitude of some or all Mybroadband staff and then keeping grudges toward those people even if they don't directly insult them, and removing very valid posts, should lighten the f up and grow a pair.

lol!

SaoirseB

Expert Member
I'd do what no one seems to have the nerve to do. I'd drop a bomb on Nkandla while JZ is in residence.

D3nz

Honorary Master
I'd do what no one seems to have the nerve to do. I'd drop a bomb on Nkandla while JZ is in residence.

/applauds

And I'll tell you what I've been thinking... What if the Gupta's disappeared off the face of the earth... :whistling:

Voicy

Honorary Master
[video=youtube;A939QRRSNV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4[/video]

konfab

Honorary Master
If there were no repercussions, what is the first thing you would do or say that you currently cannot/will not?

(Forum rules still apply.)

I would say hello to the nice SJWs monitoring this thread for potential offences that they can circle jerk themselves off to.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Depends, there are cases where people intentionally miss some details to back their view. Individuals shape the truth.
I'm not talking about THE TRUTH. I'm talking about what one believes to be true.