'If we don't defeat corruption, it will kill the ANC' - Gwede Mantashe

rvZA

Expert Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
3,364

ANC chairperson Gwede Mantashe has admitted the party cannot successfully fight corruption if persisting factions in the organisation continue to create disunity.

Speaking at the Moses Kotane memorial lecture at the University of Johannesburg on Wednesday, Mantashe said it was high time the party was saved from the corruption that had created disunity among ANC party members.

He said the ANC had to listen to the grievances of people who had directly been affected by corruption.
 

3WA

Honorary Master
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
11,253
The ANC has been corrupt for decades and it's still fine.
 

Flanders

Honorary Master
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
12,657
Gwede the goat pretending the ANC and corruption aren't the same thing.
 

KantSnyer

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
1,209
If it can't be stopped could we ask that it get toned down a bit, perhaps 20 percent of current levels? I'd be happy to pay a loot freely tax if it meant the other 80% went where it's supposed to go.
 

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
10,388
26 years later...
till Jesus comes

ANC was and always will be corrupt. Last time I checked, how many cadres has been prosecuted? Or even arrested ? Not the small fishes.. the big fishes.

I'll might start to believe if we see some cadres being arrested.
 
Top