I'm drunk!

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Cool. Thanks.

I was up in CT when my dad arranged the funeral and now he can't find the damn thing, hence me needing to get another copy.

And I need to sell this bloody car before I head back home because my tik-addict sister will sell it for R500 given half the chance.
It sounds like this entire bloodline are potatoes.

Is your brother's name I.are.Weasel?

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
How much did you sell your house for?
Make a nice profit?
I see houses prices are through the roof this year.
It's crazy :oops:

Aghori

Honorary Master
How much did you sell your house for?
Make a nice profit?
I see houses prices are through the roof this year.
It's crazy :oops:

It's a huge scam. I bought land and laid the foundation and bricks myself (okay, a few forum members helped as well in exchange for a small stipend and braai/drinks every evening). Prob saved a good coupla 100000's going this route. Got a fellow forum member to draw plans and get it approved too.

Thank you - you know who you are.

Pineapple Smurf

It's a huge scam. I bought land and laid the foundation and bricks myself (okay, a few forum members helped as well in exchange for a small stipend and braai/drinks every evening). Prob saved a good coupla 100000's going this route. Got a fellow forum member to draw plans and get it approved too.

Thank you - you know who you are.
What scam?
Did @I.am.Sam burn the braai?

Pineapple Smurf

dafuq is this agori
The Aghori are a small group of ascetic Shaiva sadhus based in Uttar Pradesh, India. They engage in post-mortem rituals. They often dwell in charnel grounds, smear cremation ashes on their bodies, and use bones from human corpses for crafting kapalas and jewellery. Wikipedia

Basically an injun like you really

3WA

Honorary Master
Had a few beers at lunch. Turned into a bit of a liquid lunch. Anyway I just sent a work email and each of the three sentences ended in an exclamation mark.