I'm firing on 4 overies about FNB mobile

Mimen

This is what I sent them and plastered it on about every single twitter news pages.

FNB you lied to me blatantly and don't forget being disingenuous. I called FNB mobile to order the SIM for 250 pm month with 'UNLIMITED YES READ THAT AGAIN. UNLIMITED calls and you only get 120 calls! I'd love for this to be on the news. I have more info of this but will fill you in as this train rolls.

Ninja'd

A Djinn

FNB Connect’s new voice offerings are significantly cheaper than its previous voice-focused offerings, which offered customers 4,000 minutes for R399 per month.

The new Talk Max and Talk Max Pro mobile plans offer unlimited minutes and are available on a month-to-month basis.

Details and FUP
Both of these mobile plans offer unlimited voice minutes, but there is a fair usage policy (FUP) which is detailed below:

• Talk Max – No more than 120 unique outgoing numbers called, a 15% or more incoming to outgoing calls ratio, and the use of 50MB or more on data per month.
  • Talk Max Pro – No more than 200 unique outgoing numbers called, ensure at least a 5% incoming to outgoing call ratio on number of calls, and use 100MB or more data per month.
“The fair usage requirements ensure that customers use the packages for their everyday cell phone needs and not misused for commercial or other purposes. This will ensure that the offering remains viable for us whilst fulfilling the needs of our customers,” Pienaar said.

Mimen

Ok see below. They just ied again.

Last edited:

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I didn't even know of this service. It's really cool.
Not for starting a pest service by phoning 120 different people, but by using it for family and friends.
I'm really impressed and give kudos to FNB.
I might sign myself and family up for this once my finances are sorted.

Mimen

OK FNB thanks for you post above. Now everyone can see you lied and is till twistin the truth again, which page in the 2 contracts I got states it. If it is there why hide it in the fine print>>

Disingenuous unethical and sly, thats what we call it.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
:ROFL:
OK FNB thanks for you post above. Now everyone can see you lied and is till twistin the truth again, which page in the 2 contracts I got states it. If it is there why hide it in the fine print>>

ROFL? Are you referring to me or other members here being from FNB and commenting here? :ROFL:

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Been drinking have we?