I'm so pissed at Take 2 right now

DarKWateR

Expert Member
I just received my copy of Ridge Racer 6 (Xbox). Since I'm a real fan of the series I was very excited when my parcel arrived this morning. Unfortunately I had to wait 20 days since Take 2 imported the game from Amazon UK.

Problem is the game is not new. There was no seal on the casing, the manual looks messed and the disc has scratches on it.

F**K!

Kerrrang!

Hmm, i'm on my way to pick up a copy from the post office of Persona 3:FES, also via Take 2 and imported from the UK.
Hope it's not the same scenario or i'll be rather p!$$ed.

NoCause

Wow i was about to order some things from them, lucky i saw this!

gregmcc

Honorary Master
I'd contact them and ask them to explain - I've ordered a few things from Take2 and never has any issues before.

EtienneK

Expert Member
Wow i was about to order some things from them, lucky i saw this!

There's nothing wrong with Take2. The original poster just had some bad luck. We all have stories about importing going wrong.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
There's nothing wrong with Take2. The original poster just had some bad luck. We all have stories about importing going wrong.

True. I've ordered stuff from them before with no problems. This is the first time however I've received a non-sealed game.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
I'd contact them and ask them to explain - I've ordered a few things from Take2 and never has any issues before.

I did. They are going to inspect the product and then issue a refund/credit. I guess it's the only thing they can do although this does not really make me happy. I still wanted the game and I'm so not looking forward to waiting another 20 days just to get another messed copy. Bye bye Ridge Racer :(

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I did. They are going to inspect the product and then issue a refund/credit. I guess it's the only thing they can do although this does not really make me happy. I still wanted the game and I'm so not looking forward to waiting another 20 days just to get another messed copy. Bye bye Ridge Racer :(

Maybe customs needed to 'check' it?

rodga

Honorary Master
i ordered a wireless network adapter from them
ordered thurs at 4pm, recieved fri 9am
ill use them again

Rosaudio

First Officer
I think the people who messed up are Amazon UK. Just contact Take 2 and they'll sort it out

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Look, I'm not saying Take 2 is bad and they are going to refund me it's just that you can understand my disappointment. It's 50/50 situation in terms of Amazon sending them a crap copy (which is not their fault) but on the other side, Take 2 sending me an unsealed copy.

I was just angry because I waited so long to play this game :(