Im so tired of complaining about rain

sand_man

Honorary Master

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
There is always packet loss on rain. It's not even 18:00 yet so they can't blame congestion this time. Constantly very poor connection 165 meters from a tower...

They are throttling our speeds it's artificial maybe it's poor configuration of their infrastructure. Who knows they are too busy resetting user's routers.

always packet loss on rain.png

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Contant packet loss how can this be acceptable based on "best-effort" when the service rendered is NO SERVICE.
constand packet loss on download means congestion 2.png

jbroo

Are you not "tired" yet? Maybe you should rename this thread...

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Just when you think it can't get any worse. The only working tower goes offline and it tries connecting to a tower hidden behind a hill catching signal bounces from the ionosphere lol

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Still getting shiit speeds on rain network in my suburb. Less than 1mbps lol rain are thieves....

Kiemo

Expert Member
Just when you think it can't get any worse. The only working tower goes offline and it tries connecting to a tower hidden behind a hill catching signal bounces from the ionosphere lol
Connect to this tower again …

also I see this is your thread … lol since 2020

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Can someone please explain this routing? This is on rain and trace route to server AMD GFX driver is downloading. Why does it involve mweb and optinet... Finding this on gaming servers as well and there is always latency issues when these two names are invloved.

1626514932726.png

RedDevil7108

Yeah, routing tables really need to be fixed with Rain... hate it when I get routed via CPT when I'm in JHB, latency's are through the roof...

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Uhm rain turning omnidirectional LTe antenna into a directional version EZ lol

Not my image. However this is allegedly a rain installation at one of their customer's home uhm no improvement in signal by user.

FB_IMG_1628252706962.jpg