Attachments

• 9B7CE7EE-EB4F-47D0-B81C-28067C8B6440.png
    9B7CE7EE-EB4F-47D0-B81C-28067C8B6440.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: Yuu

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
LOL guys sorry to have to say my backup internet CellC LTE is now also going the way of rain. They are now also lacking in QoS the speeds are good but getting lots of disconnects on gaming servers because of QoS has now turned to...

https://emojipedia.org/pile-of-poo/

Stickfigure

Executive Member
Is anybody here using RAIN 4G unlimited in Observatory, Cape Town? Friend of mine has it and he barely gets 1mbps. According to their coverage map he's covered for both 4 and 5G.

CaptainJustice

Expert Member
Is anybody here using RAIN 4G unlimited in Observatory, Cape Town? Friend of mine has it and he barely gets 1mbps. According to their coverage map he's covered for both 4 and 5G.
That likely means the tower he is connecting to is suffering from congestion. There is no fix and rain knows this but they will still ask you to reset your router in the hopes you get some priority but it won't make any difference.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Rain has been a revelation for me. Used just under 2tb in August. Recently mounted the router externally.

Download performance has always been good but upload not so much. Mounting on a pole has improved upload quite significantly.

28ae3c9118f65e54d9197ed730667b46.png

Pieter_Badprop

I recently emailed support about poor speed.
3 days later I received a very technical email. In short, I was removed from tower A because of bad alivation and added to a tower with better coverage.

The thing here is, its still tower A.
Why go through all that trouble to try and explain your BS efforts that you attempt to assist.
Just say sorry and then refund me the none performance days moneys. Easy.
When ever your tower gets congested because you over sold your product give us a fair discount.

Kiemo

Expert Member
I recently emailed support about poor speed.
3 days later I received a very technical email. In short, I was removed from tower A because of bad alivation and added to a tower with better coverage.

The thing here is, its still tower A.
Why go through all that trouble to try and explain your BS efforts that you attempt to assist.
Just say sorry and then refund me the none performance days moneys. Easy.
When ever your tower gets congested because you over sold your product give us a fair discount.
We understand why you upset … but try getting the router to lock onto Tower B …

we all know that at times it’s not smooth sailing so if you don’t do anything to help your problem at least try … then just go with an other service provider