I'm Unemployed,During this lockdown I don't have food..and I'm a father of two children

rietrot

Honorary Master
OK I just checked. Seems they're accepting now via CERTAIN channels, but those channels keep timing out. Yay. Yesterday I still got the notice that said "not yet accepting".
I've commented on it a bit. But possessing that would be a nightmare. They would need a call center with thousands of people if they just accept all the applications and capture it on some database so that it can be paid.

If they are actually verifying simple things like if the bank account belongs to the correct person and if that person is already receiving any other grant it would be a major fsckup.

Especially because it is open to the public on different platforms and it is basically free money people will apply multiple times.
The rework and duplicates will really clogs up whatever workflow system they might be using.

Spliffcat

Executive Member
Reality check.
The ANC F u c k e d SA up.
The Idiots kept them in power.
Idiots are hungry.
Go hungry you created the problem you deal with it.
Don't come begging because of your stupidity.
Trumps Shithole.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Reality check.
The ANC F u c k e d SA up.
The Idiots kept them in power.
Idiots are hungry.
Go hungry you created the problem you deal with it.
Don't come begging because of your stupidity.
Trumps Shithole.
The problem with your story is that there are people starving who did not vote for the ANC.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
None of those SASSA channels are working yet. They're not yet accepting claims for May. It's a shitshow.
I did it online, I got ref number.

Its not officially advertised the website, got it from news24 the article.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
I did it online, I got ref number.

Its not officially advertised the website, got it from news24 the article.
HOW? I've been trying for the past week now. Got in via the USSD thing this morning, then got a timeout error and now they say they're full.

MirageF1

Executive Member
HOW? I've been trying for the past week now. Got in via the USSD thing this morning, then got a timeout error and now they say they're full.
Try USSD again.
Persist. It will pick up where you left off in the application process.
At any rate that's what I did 2 days ago when process became official and after numerous WTF attempts eventually got a submission confirmation although no ref number was supplied.
A final message advised an answer would be communicated to me in due course-no time scales given.

P.S was not asked to confirm address or bank details but SARS have that info anyway

Toxxyc

Expert Member

This is site I used.
Do I enter my info or my wife's info there? (She's the one with no income now)

Try USSD again.
Persist. It will pick up where you left off in the application process.
At any rate that's what I did 2 days ago when process became official and after numerous WTF attempts eventually got a submission confirmation although no ref number was supplied.
A final message advised an answer would be communicated to me in due course-no time scales given.

P.S was not asked to confirm address or bank details but SARS have that info anyway
I've been trying for the past 3 hours now. I keep getting timeouts, nothing more.

Matt91

Expert Member
Seems like the drop down menus arent working on the SASSA site - specifically the location ones - province etc.

MirageF1

Executive Member
I've been trying for the past 3 hours now. I keep getting timeouts, nothing more.
Then I would desist right now.
Every Tom, Tebogokane and mama will be trying.
Later....graveyard shift perhaps....2-4pm?

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Then I would desist right now.
Every Tom, Tebogokane and mama will be trying.
Later....graveyard shift perhaps....2-4pm?
Will try tomorrow morning super early when most are still asleep. Or later tonight. Thanks man!

MirageF1

Executive Member
Will try tomorrow morning super early when most are still asleep. Or later tonight. Thanks man!
Good luck, I retried earlier using WA process and I received a ref no!
For whatever that is worth...

I am led to believe they are still developing the process on the fly!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Anybody heard back yet? Payment suppose start today?

They dont even have my wifes banking details yet